*****Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Question not answered. So predictable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What was the question? hard to see it with this wee burd smiley thing you have going on.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beale picked a sentimental team not a team to win the game Morelos and Kamara are done and have been for sometime should never have started McGregor the same. Fair enough give them ten minutes at the end.

That game should have been won in the first half but we played players who are not fit or interested in Rangers.

Who played Jack who made the same errors losing us a game against them and gave him a new contract?

I do get that. But it was a meaningless game result wise.

It’s not ended how we wanted for Morelos.

But I thought it was the right thing to do and classy. If you’re a Raskin or Cantwell or Dowell in the stands- that’s got to make you like the club more and not less. Seeing the connection with the fans etc.

How hypocritical it would be if we didn’t bother playing guys like McGregor after all his great performances but then moan that the players don’t care about the club when we couldn’t even give them a decent send off in a meaningless game.

2 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

But I thought it was the right thing to do and classy. If you’re a Raskin or Cantwell or Dowell in the stands- that’s got to make you like the club more and not less. Seeing the connection with the fans etc.

How hypocritical it would be if we didn’t bother playing guys like McGregor after all his great performances but then moan that the players don’t care about the club when we couldn’t even give them a decent send off in a meaningless game.

You give them ten minutes at the end, I thought it was a disgrace McCrorie on the bench and players who could be our future like Lowry getting three minutes.

McGregor also has a testimonial coming up plus we all said goodbye to him last year. Connection to the support has to work both ways.

Just now, Smile said:

You give them ten minutes at the end, I thought it was a disgrace McCrorie on the bench and players who could be our future like Lowry getting three minutes.

McGregor also has a testimonial coming up plus we all said goodbye to him last year.

They will get their time. (Don’t get me wrong I wish we’d had McCrorie and Lowry play way more this season).

But an extra 45 minutes for Lowry yesterday isn’t going to alter his career.

But sending guys like McGregor and Arfield off with good memories is the right thing to do.

On a side note-we all moan about our ex players in the press! Why would we leave a bitter taste in their mouth..

37 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Would Beale have deserved credit for his team selection and win if the game had finished a minute earlier and we won, or if Jack hadn't made 2 stupid errors costing us the game that dropped us 2 points?

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

What was the question? hard to see it with this wee burd smiley thing you have going on.

I've requited it for ease. Even you can't miss it this time 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've requited it for ease. Even you can't miss it this time 🤣🤣🤣

How can that be a question we didn't win? It's an imaginary scenario in your head again.

At least ask questions that are factual if you expect to receive answers.

7 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

They will get their time. (Don’t get me wrong I wish we’d had McCrorie and Lowry play way more this season).

But an extra 45 minutes for Lowry yesterday isn’t going to alter his career.

But sending guys like McGregor and Arfield off with good memories is the right thing to do.

On a side note-we all moan about our ex players in the press! Why would we leave a bitter taste in their mouth..

I like Arfield and I like McGregor but ten minutes at the end for them would have done them.

20 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

It’s McGregor’s 2nd of 3 send offs tbf:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

How can that be a question we didn't win? It's an imaginary scenario in your head again.

At least ask questions that are factual if you expect to receive answers.

Refusing to answer. How predictable 🤣🤣🤣

You're RM version of Lorna Slater, an absurd pov you have tunnel vision on, and won't deviate when questioned instead just repeating scripted shite 🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Refusing to answer. How predictable 🤣🤣🤣

You're RM version of Lorna Slater, an absurd pov you have tunnel vision on, and won't deviate when questioned instead just repeating scripted shite 🤣🤣🤣

How can I answer questions that you have made up in you head that did not happen? but "what if we won you asked" we didn't is the obvious answer is it not?

Also I did mention he picked a team on sentiment rather than merit. I do not know who Lorna Slater is either so hard to be offended there?

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

I like Arfield and I like McGregor but ten minutes at the end for them would have done them.

Me too, only if we we winning mind you.  

The team had come off the back of two good wins & decent performances, the players looked as comfortable in their positions as they have for a long time. 

He changed it for sentimental reasons it seems, he got what he deserved in terms of the result. 

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

Me too, only if we we winning mind you.  

The team had come off the back of two good wins & decent performances, the players looked as comfortable in their positions as they have for a long time. 

He changed it for sentimental reasons it seems, he got what he deserved in terms of the result. 

Yes, I always want to see us win it seems wrong on here to think that way now. We could have had that game won then played the players he felt deserved appreciation for their time at us.

Personally I'd rather see the future play than the past.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

How can I answer questions that you have made up in you head that did not happen? but "what if we won you asked" we didn't is the obvious answer is it not?

Also I did mention he picked a team on sentiment rather than merit. I do not know who Lorna Slater is either so hard to be offended there?

We were winning till the last minute, we lost due to a player's mistake. You refusing to answer is because it doesn't suit your narrative which is to blame Beale wherever possible.

Interesting you only speak of fact, and no bcontent out of that can be considered. I'll keep an eye out for that in your posts, I'm sure there won't be any hypocrisy in your posts....

Not knowing who Lorna Slatet is 🤣🤣🤣. Cool 👍

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We were winning till the last minute, we lost due to a player's mistake. You refusing to answer is because it doesn't suit your narrative which is to blame Beale wherever possible.

Interesting you only speak of fact, and no bcontent out of that can be considered. I'll keep an eye out for that in your posts, I'm sure there won't be any hypocrisy in your posts....

Who?

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You have lost it once again how can I answer a question that did not happen, I tried my best. How am I meant to know who Lorna Slatet is?

37 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not wanting in the middle of this, but the manager picks the team and has accountability if a player he’s chosen makes an arse of it in the first or last minute.

I don’t think ‘aye but if this doesn’t happen, then was was his team actually the right one?’ makes much sense.

For me I’d have rather seen McCrorie, Lowry, and Matondo get game time over seeing McGregor, Kamara and Morelos not be up to the required standard again. A wee run out towards the end if the game was in the bag would have been fine for them. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Not wanting in the middle of this, but the manager picks the team and has accountability if a player he’s chosen makes an arse of it in the first or last minute.

I don’t think ‘aye but if this doesn’t happen, then was was his team actually the right one?’ makes much sense.

For me I’d have rather seen McCrorie, Lowry, and Matondo get game time over seeing McGregor, Kamara and Morelos not be up to the required standard again. A wee run out towards the end if the game was in the bag would have been fine for them. 

You are wasting your time I have tried to explain this but get hit with overuse of smileys or 50 posts of utter nonsense.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I take it if a favourite player made a mistake costing us points in the last minute that's on a manager too, or does that only apply with players we don't like?

Oh and it's hypothetical to suggest the team you've picked could have done any better, let's only talk facts please...