Kevin Thomson

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Your opinion means very little to me, but thanks for the opinion all the same.

That wasn’t an opinion. You were slavering bollocks about him potentially not getting a gig because he was ex-Rangers (ignoring he replaced Barry Ferguson after he moved to Alloa)

49 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That wasn’t an opinion. You were slavering bollocks about him potentially not getting a gig because he was ex-Rangers (ignoring he replaced Barry Ferguson after he moved to Alloa)

You need to keep of those drugs chap as irrationality is not a good look. The thread moved on now as well.

52 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which drugs are you talking about?

I cant tell what you are on to be honest but you do not strike me as someone who's clean living reading all your posts. I have an opinion you have an opinion and they differ but instead of maybe having the journalistic skills to change my mind you get kinda stressed out and start going a wee bit off on one.

I think you may have to learn an opinion you have may not always be shared by everyone, I can accept that with my opinions.

So back to the Thomson debate rather than this trivial nonsense, yes or no.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I cant tell what you are on to be honest but you do not strike me as someone who's clean living reading all your posts. I have an opinion you have an opinion and they differ but instead of maybe having the journalistic skills to change my mind you get kinda stressed out and start going a wee bit off on one.

I think you may have to learn an opinion you have may not always be shared by everyone, I can accept that with my opinions.

So back to the Thomson debate rather than this trivial nonsense, yes or no.

You can tell if someone is ‘clean living’ based on their posts? That’s a helluva skill.

Simply repeating something is an ‘opinion’ over and over doesn’t make it any less a load of paranoid bullshit and deserving of ridicule. 

Just now, The Dude said:

You can tell if someone is ‘clean living’ based on their posts? That’s a helluva skill.

Simply repeating something is an ‘opinion’ over and over doesn’t make it any less a load of paranoid bullshit and deserving of ridicule. 

Thanks I appreciate you noticing that. You honestly think you can ridicule any poster, you are needing to behave yourself if that's what you post for.

As I said back to the Thomson thread no one wants to read this childish bickering at all I'm sure.

Just now, Smile said:

Thanks I appreciate you noticing that. You honestly think you can ridicule any poster, you are needing to behave yourself if that's what you post for.

As I said back to the Thomson thread no one wants to read this childish bickering at all I'm sure.

Then don’t post mental bullshit and get upset when people laugh at you

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Because you posted the sort of paranoid bollocks that wouldn’t sound out of place among the mentalists on Radio Clyde

Does this work for you normally? So I'm upset because you tell me I'm upset? 

You seem to be going off on one again, Can you not stick to actual topics.

So as I said I'd like to see our players working in the coaching set up.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Does this work for you normally? So I'm upset because you tell me I'm upset? 

You seem to be going off on one again, Can you not stick to actual topics.

So as I said I'd like to see our players working in the coaching set up.

Going off on one? Not at all. You had some weird post about me being on drugs because you think Kevin Thomson’s Rangers career is stopping him getting a job in Scotland.

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Going off on one? Not at all. You had some weird post about me being on drugs because you think Kevin Thomson’s Rangers career is stopping him getting a job in Scotland.

No need to get upset now.

Now back to the Thomson thread yes/no.