The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

Shame the last managers tenure ended how it did, not for the said manager, but because a lot of people were so desperate for change they fell for the words of this conman

Knew he'd be a fucking nightmare the minute we seen his OF final lineup

Today's the day that broke me with Beale.

I just cannot see how he can turn it around with the players at his disposal and he carries the can for that.

Other failings aside - I just don't see where the goals to dig is out of holes are going to come from. Domestically at least, we need goal threat before all else.

1 minute ago, Badger said:

There is a reason why we are Lammers 7th club in 4 years, and Dessers 5th club in 3yrs.

Thats the thing I dont get here, didnt someone higher up say to Beale, look these guys are clearly journeymen duds, we arent going to sanction that kind of money for them.

I get why it happened the last few years with the dwarf, that was solely his job but sure to fuck the higher ups mustve had some misgivings about who Beale wanted to sign.

McGregor hasn't kicked a ball this season until today. Everyone could see everything was going through him. My answer to that... bring Cantwell inside and get in his face. If I can see it, a man who has coached in Brazil, Arsenal etc, should also.

McGregor was laughing at us.

9 minutes ago, ExiledWeegie123 said:

Thats the thing I dont get here, didnt someone higher up say to Beale, look these guys are clearly journeymen duds, we arent going to sanction that kind of money for them.

I get why it happened the last few years with the dwarf, that was solely his job but sure to fuck the higher ups mustve had some misgivings about who Beale wanted to sign.

To blow £8m on 2x players who have been passed about like a scud book these last 3-4yrs makes little sense. 

How often do older players who spend 6mths here, 6mths there come to a team like Rangers and do well? Yeah they are signing for higher quality clubs, but these "move about" players are like what Ross County sign on a free.

It's entirely predictable they aren't that good.

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

To blow £8m on 2x players who have been passed about like a scud book these last 3-4yrs makes little sense. 

How often do players who spend 6mths here, 6mths there...... Come to a team like Rangers and do well? Yeah they are signing for higher quality clubs, but these "move about" players are like what Ross County sign on a free.

exactly, can we actually say we are getting more from Dessers our 4 million striker than Livingston get from their free transfer Nouble? or can we say Lammers at 3 million is better than Duk was for Aberdeen last season, or is Danilo at 6 million any better than Shankland.

weve spent really badly and Beale is all to blame for it.

30 minutes ago, Badger said:

There is a reason why we are Lammers 7th club in 4 years, and Dessers 5th club in 3yrs.

Which makes both signings look like a hopeful punt, that Beale could somehow deploy them in a formation that suited their strengths or, he could improve them by coaching.  Neither looks probable right now.

49 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

How our Board employed him after this, and then going to a game at Ibrox is a joke.

Doesn't have the first idea of what being a Rangers man means.

I was furious the first time I saw that interview.

It’s just fucking sad seeing it again. I said it last week but this appointment and how it’s turning out is a form of footballing karma. And some of our fans deserve everything we are getting by cheering the appointment on and lapping up that kind of behaviour too.

When Gio had to go it took me longer than usual to accept he needed to go because he had a lot in the bank with the Euro run and he was my hero growing up but we owe Beale nothing.
Two transfer windows is enough and his time is up.
At least Gio had presence (not even a traditional presence but the respect that goes along with his career as a player. Beale hasn't anything like that except his stories).
He's been backed. No identity.
Hard to believe a good manager can't put together a winning team with Danilo, Cantwell, Butland etc

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

McGregor hasn't kicked a ball this season until today. Everyone could see everything was going through him. My answer to that... bring Cantwell inside and get in his face. If I can see it, a man who has coached in Brazil, Arsenal etc, should also.

McGregor was laughing at us.

He was their only player we had to mark closely as everything goes through him , shame the manager couldnt see it.

The 5ft6 midget up front loves playing against any of our backline , knows hes scoring almost every time.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He was their only player we had to mark closely as everything goes through him , shame the manager couldnt see it.

The 5ft6 midget up front loves playing against any of our backline , knows hes scoring almost every time.

He’s scored 6 goals in 5 starts against us. We are a fucking pathetic mess.