*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers thread*****

graeme_4

1 hour ago, left winger said:

While, he’s not hit top form for quite some time, I don’t think Tav deserves ‘fuck off’.

Overall, he’s been a great player for us.

Player you may have a point based on stats 

As a captain he has been nothing short of atrocious 

two trophies worth mentioning while they have racked up double figures. We laughed for years at Paul Mcstay.

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Course he was. 

Every manger in this league knows our tactics.

Go wide and cross using Barasic and Tav.

As long as you can keep clearing the balls away you'll have a chance against us because we'll just look to cross it again.

That beale can't see and couldn't change approach today is a massive red flag. 

What's worst is we never chnaged thay for the 3rd season running and even went out our way to spend on strikers and never brought one in who's a clear target man and scores headers and tap in etc from crosses.

The only one linked that sort of fit that mold was Haji Wright but it never lasted long.

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

two trophies worth mentioning while they have racked up double figures. We laughed for years at Paul Mcstay.

So he is to blame for the failure of inept forwards, shambolic centre defenders and abysmal tactics from management? No leader could make up for the consistent failures of managers, strikers and midfield wasters to work out how to play against a team which packs their box. How many times has he been the one who rescues the team from the point of embarrassing defeat when big money signings have given up. Also we have seen far worse so called captains over the years who got an easy ride yet when a bad result occurs,no matter who fucks up, he gets the abuse.

Really disappointing defeat but I honestly don't think it's as doom and gloom as some make out.......syre the guys failed to get the result but we had 5 or 6 new guys in there on that plastic pitch.

I truly believe we will be good come the end of the season......the celtic game is obviously is a big test and good gauge.....if we fail to win then I will be pessimistic but I think this team has a lot of good positives.

Remember Ange lost his first 3 games with no where near the same influx of players.

1 hour ago, docspiderman said:

The front three were completely ineffective but that was great fear when they were signed because of their recent goal records wasn’t it? Apart from Raskin the midfield was ineffective as well. I am not sure gelling or lack of it is the problem, I just have not seen any sign of any sort of goal return from that starting front three, seems that the hope that they would suddenly come good. There was little in the way of control or any incisive substance from midfield.As for their goal I would think no one  would have been surprised at what happened. 
My other moan is striped shirts which I have always thought of as bad luck but I know that is just silly, almost as silly as hoping non scoring strikers can suddenly transform into goal machines and .without decent service

I’m just bewildered, I’m hoping I wake up tomorrow and that was just a nightmare 🙃

Got to laugh at the plastic pitch shit folk justify dropped points with. A little over 3 months ago the scum played on that exact pitch and scored 4 and I'm sure theyll score a few more there in 2 weeks time. Good players should be able to play on any surface especially as many "grow up" on those kind of training grounds 

21 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Really disappointing defeat but I honestly don't think it's as doom and gloom as some make out.......syre the guys failed to get the result but we had 5 or 6 new guys in there on that plastic pitch.

I truly believe we will be good come the end of the season......the celtic game is obviously is a big test and good gauge.....if we fail to win then I will be pessimistic but I think this team has a lot of good positives.

Remember Ange lost his first 3 games with no where near the same influx of players.

They basically re built there full 11 when he came in lets not talk pish.

Im clinging onto the hope we might come good but there is literally nothing to shout about after that, we keep playing the same core of losers the results will not differ as much as we want.

Hate losing to anyone.

But let's be honest, they could have beat us by 2 or more  goals 

We were never in it. 

Outplayed by a sissy team who we routinely beat.  McInnes ia a boring manager who falls down the leauge, yet outwitted Beale. That's akin to a  boot in the balls by a drunk blind guy. 

Total lack of imagination from Beale.

He cost us 3 points. No excuses.

Still a tad livid tbh. 

7 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Somehow in a team of absolute shite Dessers managed to stand out as the worst of the bunch today, him trying to get the crowd going was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen

Should have burst the net with his chance in the first half. Looks unfit or shit not quite sure yet. 

Same turgid football, we have a practically a new team yet we play the same style back passes, side passes then lump a long ball forward hoping someone will get on the end of it.

All the excuses don't cut it, first game of the season, plastic pitch, 10 man defence, we knew that's how they would play yet we persist in the same tactics. We needed someone to take them on, run at their defenders.

If we play like that in midweek we will be out of the Champions League before we start.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Grasping at straws, but the pitch is a big factor. Souttar had a perfect game, bar the mistake. I don't think that happens on a grass surface.

1-13. Celtics aggregate score on their last 3 visits there. 
It’s Kilmarnock and we could have played on forever and not score. 

The pitch is horrible but so are most of the teams in this league - we are just nowhere near good enough 

Just now, Swagger said:

Thought he looked fairly assured. Only positive from another horrible game

He gets pass marks as does Raskin for me. Raskin at least turned and drove with the ball over the half way line looking to start something. 

7 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Give Richard Gough Pedro, Marty, Warburton, Gerrard and Gio as managers, does he win 9 in a row

Give Richard Gough Waghorn, Windass, Grezda, and Herrera does he win 9 in a row?

How many league titles did John Greig win as a captain compared to them?

Now, in no way does Tavernier come close to either of those two as a captain of Rangers, but the above shows how stupid it is just to look at trophies won when deciding if a captain is any good.