1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Fuck all difference from last season , creating fuck all ,sima and Dessers 😀

dowell wtf does that guy do to get a starting place

tav🤮

Goldson looks fucked ,don’t leave him 1 v 1 ffs

barisic ☹️

we all called it with this starting line up Beale 🙄

nothing wide, at least sakala would fkn run at them 

45 minutes into the new season and we're pining for Sakala before he's even left :lol:

Back to middle we're absolutely fine, controlled things well and Butland has had nothing to do.

Middle to front we need a lot more. I think things are very safe and all in front of Kilmarnock. Dowell has had to be the key in terms of being that third man on either the left or the right to link up Tav/Lammers or Sima/Barisic and stretch Kilmarnock.

JL hasn't been bad by any stretch of the imagination but I'd take him out for Cantwell. Push Kilmarnock back and take advantage of all that possession we've had so far.

Just now, molesmole said:

We never seem to want to sign anyone that wants to shoot, why Lawrence stuck out so much.

No one centrally from 25yrds in the team would even dare try! 

Crazy teams all camp in and wee try one 2 and go through middle.

Or cross to no one that can head.

Lundstram had a good shot saved 

3 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Souttar and Goldson look solid.

Midfield meh.

Lammers looked decent for 15mins and has been invisible since.

Dessers isnt making any Rangers fan excited. Looks like a poorer version  of Colak.

I think it's more to do with our style though. Not too sure what our indentity is meant to be.

Still early doors though.

Don’t think anyone can see what it is Beale is trying to achieve 

Just now, RDB14 said:

We need to move the ball much quicker and switch play as well.  When they’re so compact then we can’t just play short passes all the time, we need to pull them around.  I’d get Cantwell on for Lundstram or Dowell and Danilo on sooner rather than later too. 

Doesnt matter how many players are brought in , Beale has no clue on how to play high tempo football.

Square ball back passing shite is all hes ever done.

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I can deal with us not being in front if we were actually doing anything, it’s god awful and it’s looking like we’ll be lucky to create a chance never mind score 

I also want to see something different to what’s we’ve been doing and winning nothing with in the last 2 seasons. It looks the exact same 

We'll come good but it's going to take a number of weeks. Right now it's all about putting 3 points on the board any which way we can.

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Back to middle we're absolutely fine, controlled things well and Butland has had nothing to do.

Middle to front we need a lot more. I think things are very safe and all in front of Kilmarnock. Dowell has had to be the key in terms of being that third man on either the left or the right to link up Tav/Lammers or Sima/Barisic and stretch Kilmarnock.

JL hasn't been bad by any stretch of the imagination but I'd take him out for Cantwell. Push Kilmarnock back and take advantage of all that possession we've had so far.

That’s because we’re playing two defensive midfielders 

Every single team defends narrow against the old firm, pace and width they cannot handle, we need something out wide on both sides, sima is a winger so stick him wide, feed him the ball and let him attack the fullback, do the same on the other side and kille will start to stretch allowing guys like lammers more space to operate

3 minutes ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

Totally agree mate, however I can't for the life of me work out what we are actually trying to do.

We keep the ball pretty well but other than that we look completely devoid of ideas and incredibly slow.

It was always a poor decision to choose Lundstram over Cantwell.  We need quality on the ball and movement which Cantwell added to the team.  I really don't know what Lundstram adds...