WTH is going on with my castore training tops?

c3k

Received my grey and orange training top yesterday, the 32 Red is very small compared to the pictures on the website. Then...today I received the long sleeve version...I canny believe it...there is no sponsor branding on it at all! No 32 red, not on the front or the shoulder like in the official website pic. Im lost for words, over £100 on two tops. Not happy. (Can't seem to post pictures)

1 hour ago, c3k said:

Received my grey and orange training top yesterday, the 32 Red is very small compared to the pictures on the website. Then...today I received the long sleeve version...I canny believe it...there is no sponsor branding on it at all! No 32 red, not on the front or the shoulder like in the official website pic. Im lost for words, over £100 on two tops. Not happy. (Can't seem to post pictures)

These are all positive things. Thanks for posting.

1 hour ago, c3k said:

Any normal person would realise the one with no sponsor etc could make decent doh 

1 hour ago, c3k said:

Did you contact them to complain?

3 hours ago, c3k said:

:glove:

Hello and welcome to the Rangers Media Forum. 

For all Castore related issues and enquiries, please send a private message to @Dan Deacon

He is the forums Castore representative and will be happy to take all your queries and concerns including refunds. 

Thank you for your continued support to Rangers and to The Rangers Media Forum.

Admin.

15 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Hello and welcome to the Rangers Media Forum. 

For all Castore related issues and enquiries, please send a private message to @Dan Deacon

He is the forums Castore representative and will be happy to take all your queries and concerns including refunds. 

Thank you for your continued support to Rangers and to The Rangers Media Forum.

Admin.

Please edit your post to include issues with Airdrieonians FC football tops too. 

Regards