Abdallah Sima

GOAT

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would definitely take Armstrong as backup

Be ok as back up, spoke with two Killie ST holders i golf with about him and they reckon McAusland is /will be better, they said hes a bit hot n cold, didnt play well against us at Ibrox and was subbed although he scored a pen, half his goals this season in league are pens i think.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Aye big loss the lammers mate 

I mean he is a body that could play in games like tonight to give McCausland or somebody else a break. Lammers is definitely nowhere near as bad as people have made out, new environment n a complete loss of confidence. 

1 minute ago, Nk89 said:

I mean he is a body that could play in games like tonight to give McCausland or somebody else a break. Lammers is definitely nowhere near as bad as people have made out, new environment n a complete loss of confidence. 

He's an appalling player never got the mentality to play at Rangers in any circumstances 

Depressing. Recruitment team going to need to pull 2-3 rabbits out a hat.

Armstrong would be fine as a squad player on a normal year. You could get away with him if you had 2 other good forwards and a creative midfielder. 

But if we’re playing any meaningful number of games with Armstrong, McCausland, Dessers etc. We’re not winning the league

50 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Can't believe we let Lammers go without having a replacement sorted, when we are soo short on players that can play in the front 3.

McCausland  Silva   Cantwell

Dessers

Probably our best option now

I’d rather play any of the youth than that fanny. 

48 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Away you go. He's unbelievably shite. 

56 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Can't believe we let Lammers go without having a replacement sorted, when we are soo short on players that can play in the front 3.

Dessers

Why do you think Lammers need replaced? What are we now missing?

59 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Dessers

Silva was Lammers replacement. If we replaced Lammers with a cardboard cutout of Lammers, it would've been an improvement.

44 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Depressing. Recruitment team going to need to pull 2-3 rabbits out a hat.

Armstrong would be fine as a squad player on a normal year. You could get away with him if you had 2 other good forwards and a creative midfielder. 

But if we’re playing any meaningful number of games with Armstrong, McCausland, Dessers etc. We’re not winning the league

Don't you rate McClausland????

Disgrace to mention him in the same sentence as Dessers. Outrageous!

The lad has been busting his balls to get results.

He will become a key player for us in time.

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I kind of get why he does currently. But if he had a striker in the middle that actually moved like a striker he would be chalking up plenty of assists. He puts in good, dangerous balls into that box to absolute shite targets.

1 hour ago, Nk89 said:

Dessers

On glue if you rate lammers in any form from his first half of season showing

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I kind of get why he does currently. But if he had a striker in the middle that actually moved like a striker he would be chalking up plenty of assists. He puts in good, dangerous balls into that box to absolute shite targets.

He is the best player we have in his position, and is developing well under Clement.

Has a great future with us.

I honestly don't understand your viewpoint nate.

Oops...

Just realised who you are.

By far the most negative poster on the forum.:craphead:

14 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

On glue if you rate lammers in any form from his first half of season showing

Not saying I rate him, but would prefer to have him as an option for games like tonight & against bottom of half of SPL, rather than having to play McCausland, Cantwell, Matondo week in week out, which means 1 is a cert to pick up an injury if having to play every single game because we have no alternatives 

27 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Well you just said it yourself. “In time”.

I really like him and his work ethic but he’s also only 20. In a few years he’ll be a great wee player for us.

But for me we aren’t scoring enough goals and RW is a position we should upgrade in this window.

7 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Well you just said it yourself. “In time”.

I really like him and his work ethic but he’s also only 20. In a few years he’ll be a great wee player for us.

But for me we aren’t scoring enough goals and RW is a position we should upgrade in this window.

Defo in time mate.

We should have at least 2 good players for every position.

We want about 6 new players, need at least 3, but Clemente has it in him to win us more silverware.

Positive vibes given the right signings.

1 hour ago, Nk89 said:

Dessers

Lawrence can play in a front 3, Matondo, Wright, Lowry off the top of my head, and they're all better than that donkey Lammers! 

This is Senegal's statement. It mentions the 'Adductor Longus' muscle. 

Reading that, I'm wondering if "leading to a long period of availability for the player" means in terms of the AFCON tournament, rather than the season. Certainly, Dr Google advises adductor longus the recovery period depends on the grade of injury. It could be up to 2 weeks with grade 1 or up to 4 months with a grade 3. 

Hopefully its assessed as a grade 1 or 2 which could be 2 - 6 weeks. 6 weeks would be bad enough, but a pro-athlete must be in better shape to recover quicker?

9 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

This is Senegal's statement. It mentions the 'Adductor Longus' muscle. 

Reading that, I'm wondering if "leading to a long period of availability for the player" means in terms of the AFCON tournament, rather than the season. Certainly, Dr Google advises adductor longus the recovery period depends on the grade of injury. It could be up to 2 weeks with grade 1 or up to 4 months with a grade 3. 

Hopefully its assessed as a grade 1 or 2 which could be 2 - 6 weeks. 6 weeks would be bad enough, but a pro-athlete must be in better shape to recover quicker?

I wish international football would just fuck off, it's nothing but a distraction these days. 

Between August and December there is 3 fucking months out of it where momentum is stopped. Then January is the winter break. It's just fucking stop-start constantly. 

Games are packed into December then other certain months after the turn of the year because of it. Load of shite!

The "Nations league" especially should do one. 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I wish international football would just fuck off, it's nothing but a distraction these days. 

Between August and December there is 3 fucking months out of it where momentum is stopped. Then January is the winter break. It's just fucking stop-start constantly. 

Games are packed into December then other certain months after the turn of the year because of it. Load of shite!

The "Nations league" especially should do one. 

Totally agree. Year round football has got to be why so many players get injuries. They just don't have enough time to recover properly!