*****The Official PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

54 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It's the manner of the defeat for me.

We could have lost by more.

Beale massively fucked it and that has shattered any growing belief I had in him. His team now. No excuses!

Dreading Sunday now. 

52 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Different game

Yes, I'm also definitely dreading playing a team who dropped points at home and got fucked out of the league Cup at the first opportunity, managed by a manager their fans wanted killed by the ira when he left.

4 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

Here's my issue . We all know psv have better players . But we looked like we'd never seen a football at times tonight . Unable to control it or make simple passes . Thats not just a tonight thing , its been going on a while.

Changing to a completely different setup against a quality team presents a challenge already, but for a team that's laboured to keep the ball and create  against the likes of Kilmarnock, Morton and Ross County, it's going to be a struggle.

11 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Yes, I'm also definitely dreading playing a team who dropped points at home and got fucked out of the league Cup at the first opportunity, managed by a manager their fans wanted killed by the ira when he left.

11 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

We lost 3 points to the same team surely?

I'm deflated after tonight's performance. I didn't want Beale, yet back him and that was a sore one tonight.

I'm dreading him waiting until 60 mins to make changes. I'm dreading him starting Cifuentes and I'm dreading his shit tactics.

Less about the filth, more about a lack of confidence in our manager and his signings.

It's a matter of who will be less shit on the day imo.

Beale needs to realise that there is a difference between tactics and tictacts,  his jacket is on a shaky nail if we don't have a good convincing win on Sunday.  The supporters deserve better.  He talks a good game but is no jock Wallace. 

25 minutes ago, CR3 said:

No sure what age you are actually or mentally, to think that’s a good message for one of our fans to send. 

Who honestly cares? Not one for going about making sure opposition players are alright when we've been hammered 7-3 on aggregate mate.

I found the duality of man in it quite funny, I'll be honest. Most people in life will have felt that way, either towards a loved one, a pal, even an object..

Love love love, fuck you ya wank hate ye.

Found that funny. No lies.

16 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

WTF even is it? Explain the full screenshot like you're trying to explain to California Man.

A guy calling Tillman a yank nazi after praising him last year? Did you not see what I replied to? California man was alright back in the day tbf, but a really shite film in hindsight.

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

A guy calling Tillman a yank nazi after praising him last year? Did you not see what I replied to? California man was alright back in the day tbf, but a really shite film in hindsight.

Aye I seen it but still don't know what it is. Is it a random post? Did Tillman see this? Did Tillman react? Genuinely not sure what I'm looking at.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aye I seen it but still don't know what it is. Is it a random post? Did Tillman see this? Did Tillman react? Genuinely not sure what I'm looking at.

It's Tillman that's added the "From this to that" he posted a statement as well, but looks to have deleted it all.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

It's Tillman that's added the "From this to that" he posted a statement as well, but looks to have deleted it all.

Cheers. Still not sure so I'll file it under online shite. Obvious poor statement from the boy but nothing to overreact to.

Edit - actually still don't get it if Tillman has reacted to it if it's just a random sending a message however poor.

The defending was shite all night, but that first goal in particular was fucking criminal.... a telegraph pass that Tav should have seen a mile away,

then a cross into the box and FIVE of our players let a guy saunter into the box and score a unchallenged header

11 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Not sure it requires this much investigation Jamie when a fan disgraces themselves and the club with what he said. Doesn’t really matter if there’s a reply is there?