Thursday Sunday schedule.

Of the six matches on Sundays, three would probably have been on tv on a Sunday, anyway. They’ll probably have three on a Sunday as well, for tv - albeit they’ll be finishing before we start.

Looking at it differently, if we go ahead of them, this Sunday, then we can slap down their Saturday boosts going top, if they win their games.

Much ado about nothing.

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Hopefully the club look at putting the kick off times for the Sunday games at Ibrox after Europe to 1 or 2 o’clock.

What’s your reasoning for this? 
This is a nightmare for travelling fans, I come up from the midlands on a train, as many of us do. Little hope of attending games without an overnight stop on Saturday if it’s early kick off. 

40 minutes ago, sandyboyblue said:

What’s your reasoning for this? 
This is a nightmare for travelling fans, I come up from the midlands on a train, as many of us do. Little hope of attending games without an overnight stop on Saturday if it’s early kick off. 

Cos it’s a pain in the arse 3 on a Sunday. Just prefer it earlier before working on Monday morning.

I understand the Saturday but there is zero reason for it to be as late as 3 on a Sunday for Ibrox 

4 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Cos it’s a pain in the arse 3 on a Sunday. Just prefer it earlier before working on Monday morning.

I understand the Saturday but there is zero reason for it to be as late as 3 on a Sunday for Ibrox 

It suits all travelling fans for a start.   How does a 3pm kick off affect you going to work on the Monday?

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

It suits all travelling fans for a start.   How does a 3pm kick off affect you going to work on the Monday?

I’d rather be up the road 3.30 on a Sunday for my dinner not 6.30.

I’m sure people travelling further would rather be home a couple of hours earlier on a Sunday night too plus transport links aren’t as frequent on a Sunday evening.

What reason is there for a 3pm ko on a Sunday for a game that isn’t televised.

Also hate Sunday games, guilty of going back to the pub for “just a couple then up the road” then before you know it you’re getting up for work on Monday morning rough as fuck.

Don’t mind taking the Monday off after a long away trip or a tarrier game on a Sunday but for Livingston at home it’s a waste of a holiday.

5 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I’d rather be up the road 3.30 on a Sunday for my dinner not 6.30.

I’m sure people travelling further would rather be home a couple of hours earlier on a Sunday night too plus transport links aren’t as frequent on a Sunday evening.

What reason is there for a 3pm ko on a Sunday for a game that isn’t televised.

Why is 3pm Sat OK but 3pm on Sunday isn't?   Games at 3pm on a Sat aren't televised either.   I'd rather it was 3pm on Sunday than 12 noon.  Anyone travelling from 2 or 3 hours or more away would have to be up and on the move pretty  early.   

13 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Why is 3pm Sat OK but 3pm on Sunday isn't?   Games at 3pm on a Sat aren't televised either.   I'd rather it was 3pm on Sunday than 12 noon.  Anyone travelling from 2 or 3 hours or more away would have to be up and on the move pretty  early.   

Tbf last of the summer wine on the telly and a wee roast dinner is a cracking way to spend Sunday even - can’t let the football get in the way of that.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

I don't like Sunday games myself but prefer 3pm than any other time.

I was half kidding but agree- think folk forget how many of us travel for 4-5+ hours to get to games.  Midday games are a nightmare with the availability of transport if you’re not near a bus that’s running 

20 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

That sounds like their problem to be honest with you