The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No I haven't. Watched the game like the rest of us. Cantwell on the right wing, Matondo on the left, Jack and Raskin in the middle, Roofe and Dessers up top. Watch the game back if you really do doubt and look at the way we were setup. It was a fucking mess.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just now, esquire8 said:

Typical reply. Watch it back. He covers Tavs arse all the time and stuck right beside him. 

I thought it looked more like a 433 with Cantwell playing on the right side of the midfield 3 to be able to tuck in and Roofe on the right hand side of the front as an inside forward with Matondo as a more traditional winger on the left. 

10 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

I thought it looked more like a 433 with Cantwell playing on the right side of the midfield 3 to be able to tuck in and Roofe on the right hand side of the front as an inside forward with Matondo as a more traditional winger on the left. 

Looked flat as fuck to me but I guess it's all about perspective. Roofe and Dessers were up top alone most of the time.

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Typical reply. Watch it back. He covers Tavs arse all the time and stuck right beside him. 

Do you consider Kamara to have played left wing under Gerrard? Or Jack right wing? Because that's the role Cantwell played. It was 4-3-3. I don't know whtat the fuck the 3 up top was meant to be, but it was a 3 man midfield.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Do you consider Kamara to have played left wing under Gerrard? Or Jack right wing? Because that's the role Cantwell played. It was 4-3-3. I don't know whtat the fuck the 3 up top was meant to be, but it was a 3 man midfield.

Yeah it was a lop sided 4-3-3

Butland

Tavernier Goldson Souttar Sterling

Cantwell Jack Raskin

Roofe Dessers          Matondo

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Butland

Tavernier Goldson Soutar Sterling

Cantwell Jack Raskin

Can kinda see what he was wanting with Tav giving width from one side and Matondo the other, however the fuck he tried to coach them to play it clearly didn't work though.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Butland

Tavernier Goldson Souttar Sterling

Cantwell Jack Raskin

Looked 442 to me as Matondo was basically covering Sterling too. 

Whatever it was it fucking stinked.

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Can kinda see what he was wanting with Tav giving width from one side and Matondo the other, however the fuck he tried to coach them to play it clearly didn't work though.

The gap between the defence and the attack killed us.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone who has managed Everton recently has looked bad. Just asked Lampard. It probably ended his managerial career.

Beale is here for the next five games at least. People need to get used to that, whether they agree with it or not.

We haven't had three defeats in the first 5 league games since 1987. If we get beat he will be 100% away.

22 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Would work with Tav and Barasic 4 years ago, not now.