The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

2 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Is this a parody account

Rangers fan, assistant to Potter, worked at some big clubs - That will be their thinking.

I'm not saying I want him I'm just suggesting that could be the boards thinking, if anything I'm sick of being constantly linked to ex-players, fans, the whole jobs for the boys mentality needs to go.

8 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

If the report is to be believed and we've approached Potter and he's turned us down I could see the board asking Billy Reid if he'd want the job.

When I read reports with no quotes, I believe it's nothing more than clickbait.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I wouldn't change managers until a DOF is in place. A DOF with football brains. I wouldn't trust the board (businessmen) to make the right call about who the next manager is.

We are going about this the wrong way. 

I don't know - Murray appointed Walter, Advocaat etc - not sure its that hard really.

7 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

I don't know - Murray appointed Walter, Advocaat etc - not sure its that hard really.

We had nineteen managers in our history at that point, which is amazing. Since McCoist in 2011, we have had eleven managers including interims. Our current board and recent past boards have a terrible track record of hiring.

Hire a DOF.

53 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m a broken record on this but it was utterly shameful.

It’s up there with the way Scott Symon was sacked and Jock Wallace being booted out the players’ lounge as stains on the club.

Used to laugh at the tarriers interviewing the "open secret" admitter in their car park while davie hay was in his office preparing for a game

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We had nineteen managers in our history at that point, which is amazing. Since McCoist in 2011, we have had eleven managers including interims. Our current board and recent past boards have a terrible track record of hiring.

Hire a DOF.

Who hires the DOF 🫣

24 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Rangers fan, assistant to Potter, worked at some big clubs - That will be their thinking.

I'm not saying I want him I'm just suggesting that could be the boards thinking, if anything I'm sick of being constantly linked to ex-players, fans, the whole jobs for the boys mentality needs to go.

He’s a wee fanny Rangers fan or not 

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

a DoF isnt necessary needed if beale's signings had worked out and he was playing winning football there would be no talk of a DoF at all

Exactly all these stats like xG and ratios are too modern, I don't do stats I deal with cold hard truths.

For example if you scout a player lets say a centre half then you look at if he's good in the air, good in the tackle, quick, good positioning and good awareness and that's it. See all this distance covered etc its all just a lot of nothing.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m a broken record on this but it was utterly shameful.

It’s up there with the way Scott Symon was sacked and Jock Wallace being booted out the players’ lounge as stains on the club.

Aye, I go on about it a lot too; but it totally goes against how I conduct myself as a person, which is why I can't forgive or forget it.