The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

6 minutes ago, Stunels said:

If we sack Beale, could anyone realistically picture us having a bounce?  Dont really see Beale as a leader who is backed 100%, dont think it would have the negative impact on morale that a manager leaving could normally have.  But I also dont know if some of these players are capable of upping their game at all.

No. We need a clearout 

21 minutes ago, Stunels said:

If we sack Beale, could anyone realistically picture us having a bounce?  Dont really see Beale as a leader who is backed 100%, dont think it would have the negative impact on morale that a manager leaving could normally have.  But I also dont know if some of these players are capable of upping their game at all.

Any incoming manager needs to see what the players we have can do, probably about going back to the basics first and building from there, but they need a clear game plan (and a simple one to follow). Every player should know what they are doing individually and collectively during the game, set pieces etc. training sessions should be planned around getting the players used to this.

So yes, a good manager will see a bounce because the players should respond to having someone competent in charge.

Edit: this is assuming we appoint someone competent

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I’ll never get my head around why Gio didn’t bring in any Dutch players 

From what I read.. never know if it’s true or not but he did have targets but got none of them and none of the signings we did make where anything to do with him 

The cunts running our club are completely out there depth, not one person on that board who knows how to run a football club. From Bennett to Parks to the oil salesman Bisgrove we’re a fucking shambles then bring down our rookie coach who is totally out his depth no wonder the club is fucked. 
Beale will probably limp on till next Sunday where we will probably drop more points behind the scum then maybe the charlatans will do something only fan power now can make change. 

17 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Ask yourself this. Would Souness have appointed him?

and when you find the answer is no

One wonders if anyone at the club has the ability to appoint his successor.

Souness is nowhere near qualified to be in the position to hire a manager for us in the first place.

He’s a pundit and that’s all he’s been for years.