The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Nope and I wouldn’t want any of them managing us either. Just shows how much of a fuck up having Beale as manager is, absolutely frightening! This part of our history on the park is definitely our darkest. (I’m reiterating ON THE PARK)

Wouldn’t go that far. It’s not even the darkest part of the past decade from an on field perspective.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

We are 9 games in, and we’ve won 4, drawn 2, and lost 3. Losing more games than you win isn’t acceptable at Rangers. 

Of those 3, one was a loss to the weakest celtic team I’ve seen in a decade at Ibrox, and an absolutely humiliating 5-1 scudding at PSV.

Even the majority of wins have been shite, against 10 men for 30 mins against Servette, taking until the last 10 mins against Livi, scraping by Morton at home in the LC.

League is as good as gone already. CL is gone. 

The fact that despite your position on him, you can’t conjure up a single positive about the team this season shows it’s a wild take to keep him.

Sticking with something so far off working makes no sense to me, I’d rather gamble while we’ve still got a season to play for - than wait another month and it be over. 

We haven’t lost more games than we’ve won but I’ll let that slide.

You’re in the you’d rather gamble, any gamble, irrespective of who the gamble is on camp.

i.e. you want him out and although you’d prefer that to be the best manager possible you just want him out no matter who ends up getting it.

Thankfully for now the board seem to be taking a more sensible approach.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We haven’t lost more games than we’ve won but I’ll let that slide.

You’re in the you’d rather gamble, any gamble, irrespective of who the gamble is on camp.

i.e. you want him out and although you’d prefer that to be the best manager possible you just want him out no matter who ends up getting it.

Thankfully for now the board seem to be taking a more sensible approach.

I honestly think any bog standard manager gets more out this group than he does.

You need to bin him before we (as fans) know who comes in. I’m willing to put my faith in it being an upgrade given how bad Beale is, and the stature of our club.

What’s sensible about slowly marching towards another absolutely shite season? You’ve not been able to bring one positive about us after 9 games. Head in sand to think it’ll miraculously turn around. 

1 hour ago, RossS1873 said:

Imagine having the chance to be immortalised in this and we've been delivered the shite we have

A wee chance for a sub standard team managed by a clueless manager to have a look at what our club used to be, before we became a big version Aberdeen. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I honestly think any bog standard manager gets more out this group than he does.

You need to bin him before we (as fans) know who comes in. I’m willing to put my faith in it being an upgrade given how bad Beale is, and the stature of our club.

What’s sensible about slowly marching towards another absolutely shite season? You’ve not been able to bring one positive about us after 9 games. Head in sand to think it’ll miraculously turn around. 

See that’s where we strongly disagree and just think we should leave it at that.

The ‘not one positive’ isn’t the gotcha you think it is, I just can’t be arsed with the argument particularly given even if there are any your position is set - i.e. any ‘bog standard’ manager does a better job.

The other thing here is that I’m far from without reservations on him and his signings myself,and was vocal about being underwhelmed by all but Danilo from the outset. Sima being abysmal in particular I could see a mile off. 

But - I’ve leant towards stability and continuity at the present time rather than a knee jerk unplanned change particularly if it’s to a ‘bog standard manager’.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

See that’s where we strongly disagree and just think we should leave it at that.

The ‘not one positive’ isn’t the gotcha you think it is, I just can’t be arsed with the argument particularly given even if there are any your position is set - i.e. any ‘bog standard’ manager does a better job.

The other thing here is that I’m far from without reservations on him and his signings myself,and was vocal about being underwhelmed by all but Danilo from the outset. Sima being abysmal in particular I could see a mile off. 

But - I’ve leant towards stability and continuity at the present time rather than a knee jerk unplanned change particularly if it’s to a ‘bog standard manager’.

:lol: You’re a melt. 

44 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Wouldn’t go that far. It’s not even the darkest part of the past decade from an on field perspective.

I disagree! Winning 2 trophies in 8 seasons whilst the scum has won 19 and totally dominated us beating us 5-0, and multiple 4-0s and 5-1s. Not to mention losing countless domestic cup semis and finals. Fs even Europe has been horrendous with Progress, Liverpool at Ibrox and PSV destroying us. For me it’s been fucking soul destroying following us at times. 

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We have a lame duck manager and a board who are now waiting till we’re either out of cup or 7 points behind in league before we sack him.

Rudderless. 

It’s amazing the amount of people that don’t focus on the absolute charlatans that have been running our club since 2015. Useless wankers seem to be getting a free ride due to our incompetent manager and loser players.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The melts are the likes of you two perma-depressed cunts who love to wallow in their misery.

Plenty of Rangers related misery to wallow in without getting onto my own tbh. 

You’re just a happy clapper. Bet your one of the idiots who stand and clap the players off after getting beat off that mob at home “because it’s just what you do” :lol: Fans like you accepting mediocrity are the reason are standards have plummeted tbh. You’ve turned us into Aberdeen. 

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Isn't this kind of thinking how we ended up with Beale in the first place because the assumption was anyone will be an upgrade on Gio....?!

It might be better for the board to take their time and get a good manager, rather than a "bog standard" manager.