The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I actually agree with most of what you’ve written but I’m not writing any season off so early with or without Beale.

I am with Beale unless some miracle happens. Let’s be honest that performance against Motherwell isn’t the first game we have played like that this season. Keep playing like that and it is only a matter of time before we drop more points (we have Butland and some last ditch blocks to thank we didn’t drop more points at the weekend).

I think they have regressed from last season as well and will drop more points, just as things currently stand can’t see us being consistent enough to take advantage of their slip ups.

24 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

I am with Beale unless some miracle happens. Let’s be honest that performance against Motherwell isn’t the first game we have played like that this season. Keep playing like that and it is only a matter of time before we drop more points (we have Butland and some last ditch blocks to thank we didn’t drop more points at the weekend).

I think they have regressed from last season as well and will drop more points, just as things currently stand can’t see us being consistent enough to take advantage of their slip ups.

It’s absolutely chronic watching it but there is some performances in there but so far it’s few and far between and really only in Europe. Our injury list is piling up but they know this is a knock out so there is no second chances and they need to turn up. If not for Beale then for themselves and us fans. Home win for the good guys.

Beale isn't the man for this job it's time for everyone's sake to be finished with this experiment however he's 3 wins from a trophy worrying me is what happens if/when we win that trophy. I think that gets him even more time. 

I hear the argument that he won't be around for the final if performances and results don't pick up. In my opinion beat livi win the semi he will get the final as long as the wheels don't come completely off in the meantime. By that I mean 3 or 4 poor results in a row.  So then it's all on that league cup if he lifts it he gets the season imo 

Not what I think should happen just what I think will happen. 

7 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

In reality Rodgers was always going to wipe the floor with Beale, and if Beale is here for the whole season that’s what will happen. That isn’t even hindsight because of how bad it’s turned out for us so far this season, it was just obvious to anybody who could look at it without bias.

Rodgers has that David Brent parody quality to him and is a first class bellend, but he’s an established manager with loads of experience at a high level whereas Beale is nothing more than rookie who is miles out of his depth.

Infact, them going out and replacing Fat Ange with a vastly experienced manager, with a decent recent record of winning things and having managed between 300-400 games in the Premier League too, while we went running back to our old managers first team coach on the basis of a 20 game spell at QPR, is exactly the sort of piss poor management at boardroom level that has seen us toil for almost a decade while they’ve won trophy after trophy to the point that they are now on the verge of becoming Scotland’s most successful club.

Rodgers may have vast experience but he's only won things against a tin pot scottish football when we had players built for the championship 

He scarpered the first sign of a challenge and apart from one season down south where everyone at anfield played out their skins and still didnt win fuck all, he's been pretty abysmal in the top flight 

If beale was half as a good as the game he talks we'd win the league this year, but Rodgers aint that good at all

50 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Rodgers may have vast experience but he's only won things against a tin pot scottish football when we had players built for the championship 

He scarpered the first sign of a challenge and apart from one season down south where everyone at anfield played out their skins and still didnt win fuck all, he's been pretty abysmal in the top flight 

If beale was half as a good as the game he talks we'd win the league this year, but Rodgers aint that good at all

He also won the FA cup with Leicester and had them constantly in Europe until the wheels came off near the end 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He got Swansea to the PL then a mid table finish

Almost won the league for the first time in 30 odd years at Liverpool 

Won what he won with the filth

Won an FA Cup at Leicester

It’s crazy to suggest he’s a rubbish manager, he’s absolutely levels above Beale

He is, but equally I don’t think he’s a guy who can get his players going when the pressure is really on.

If we weren’t so fucking pish, we could really have had them turning on him after the OF. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hardly, he went down south when they had the league title in the bag because we’d imploded under Gerrard post-Xmas

8 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Hardly, he went down south when they had the league title in the bag because we’d imploded under Gerrard post-Xmas

That’s not correct because iirc we were on the way to going top or within a point of them till they scored a last kick of the ball and winner against hearts under Lennon in his first game after Rodgers left 

33 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“I don’t listen to or read the forums but I’m sure Michael does. He is well aware it’s part of being Rangers manager - it comes with the territory. But he’s got his vision for Rangers.

:lol: 

Hopefully he’s reading this. Beale - fuck off out my club and take your tin pot kid kid on coaching team with you. Cheers

20 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Probably looks at the drink thread in OT and thinks we won’t care because we’re all constantly steamin.

Or sees Mattys dinners and thinks we’re that poor we can’t afford to go to games or have Sky/Viaplay therefore not seeing the dross he’s serving up.

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

That’s not correct because iirc we were on the way to going top or within a point of them till they scored a last kick of the ball and winner against hearts under Lennon in his first game after Rodgers left 

Aye gap was only about 4 or 5 when he left 

sure the game or week that properly fucked us that season was us drawing on the Tuesday against someone only for them to go and win with a last minute goal at rugby park the following night ? It moved them 8 points clear 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I hate the tranny shagging cunt but he’s a good manager especially for the SPFL. They’ll go on a run now and won’t be dropping many points. Even though we are in September our only hope for success this season is for the 2 cups. The damage Beale has done in the transfer market will take some amount of time to fix as well. The longer we employ this charlatan the slimmer our chances are for success.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

:lol: How can people still be peddling this myth.

He won an FA Cup and took Leicester to back to back 5th place finishes so to say he is abysmal is just head in the sand stuff

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

He got Swansea to the PL then a mid table finish

Almost won the league for the first time in 30 odd years at Liverpool 

Won what he won with the filth

Won an FA Cup at Leicester

It’s crazy to suggest he’s a rubbish manager, he’s absolutely levels above Beale

And yet here he is back at the tarriers instead of a job down south

I know he pisses all over beale, half of us on here would probably do so, but he's regressed the papes big time so far this season

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Beale isn't the man for this job it's time for everyone's sake to be finished with this experiment however he's 3 wins from a trophy worrying me is what happens if/when we win that trophy. I think that gets him even more time. 

I hear the argument that he won't be around for the final if performances and results don't pick up. In my opinion beat livi win the semi he will get the final as long as the wheels don't come completely off in the meantime. By that I mean 3 or 4 poor results in a row.  So then it's all on that league cup if he lifts it he gets the season imo 

Not what I think should happen just what I think will happen. 

Think you’re right. The league cup will give him the season and the board will be happy with one trophy. 
If we go out tonight he’s gone because even our shambles of a club will have to act. 

He should be gone already for me 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And yet here he is back at the tarriers instead of a job down south

I know he pisses all over beale, half of us on here would probably do so, but he's regressed the papes big time so far this season

He’s managed to get maximum points from Pittodrire, Ibrox & Livingston in the midst of an injury crisis, a fanbase not particularly keen on him and a keeper getting sent off. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

And got kicked out of a cup they won at the first attempt and dropped points at home to a woeful St Johnston.

They won against us due to the imbecile we have in charge not because they played well.

The point of the exercise is getting three points as far as I can remember.