The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

2 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

The club not wishing him a Happy Birthday on the socials is quite telling. Usually they're quite blasé with things like that but they've obviously read the room this time.

Early yet they'll probably do it at 11:59pm when they hope everyone's asleep 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Hopefully drawing up a compensation package for Beale and his back room team.

Probably not though.

Yes, I would like that to be the case as well, but I am sure we will have a lot to suffer yet before they act.:sad:

Just now, Bears r us said:

It has been good to see, I just hope the anger and disappointment does not go away too soon.

I don't think it will go away anytime soon, as usually a few heads are clearer the day after / less anger, but i think we all know this is a crossroads regarding Beale and barring a heck of a shift in fortunes, he's ruining our chances of silverware. 

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't think it will go away anytime soon, as usually a few heads are clearer the day after / less anger, but i think we all know this is a crossroads regarding Beale and barring a heck of a shift in fortunes, he's ruining our chances of silverware. 

:thumbup:

We do need to keep the pressure up even if it is mainly on here and ff, the board must have someone checking fan sites for feedback.

After how it had gone since pre-season I just cannot see him turning this around.

6 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

In some ways the international break gives people more time to reflect just how poor we've been under Beale and less chance to distract us with another game.

I've given Beale all the benefits of the doubt and even accept we were cheated yesterday but the lack of a game plan or any form of progress is too much for the anger to just die down.

24 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Board know the fans will do fuck all once again and will drag it out for months then sack him when the league is gone again.

Why don’t you do something about since seemingly other fans will “do fuck all once again”

im all ears for the ideas you have 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It won't be, if anything I think it will get worse if beale is left in place. 

Our support was practically unanimous at full time yesterday about him going. 

We've seen this story before and don't want another repeat. 

Last season we left gio in charge too long and it cost us the league. At least gio had the credit of a European final and Scottish Cup to fall back on. 

Beale has no credit at all.

That is all spot on as far as I am concerned.

The longer they leave it the more chance the league will be gone.

28 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It’s a big if, but if he does manage to make it to the end of the season, and doesn’t win the league then he is done anyway, regardless of what he might do in the Cup competitions.  Personally, I hope that he’s gone in the next few days.

I think he wasn't gone today because it was his Birthday, which the Board would have been crucified for by the media. (Yeah, fuck the media). I'm hoping the Board recognised the fans reaction at full time and make the correct decision by the weekend at the very latest. (I would do it tomorrow). 

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I think he wasn't gone today because it was his Birthday, which the Board would have been crucified for by the media. (Yeah, fuck the media). I'm hoping the Board recognised the fans reaction at full time and make the correct decision by the weekend at the very latest. (I would do it tomorrow). 

Surely a professional board wouldn't care if it was his birthday or not he's a grown man? But then again its Rangers so anything is possible.

I think there is zero chance of him being sacked anytime soon. In the boards eyes us fans are not rational and they won’t want to be seen to bend to the will of the fans. We’ll limp on until the league is gone for another season. At lot of the foreign owners down south get criticised for it but you have to respect that if it’s not working they don’t fuck about. 

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Why would he? Beale didn’t.

Should’ve been.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Why don’t you do something about since seemingly other fans will “do fuck all once again”

im all ears for the ideas you have 

Always the same. ‘We need to do this, we need to do that’ and yet as always they’ll leave it up to some group like the UB. Was the same last season.