***** The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You're pretending to yourself. We were on the backfoot for a bit and really struggled to create many chances against the worst team in the league.

First 5 mins in second half they had a bit of the ball. Still didn’t bother us much.

As I said should be better, but extremely comfortable, not sure how that’s kidding myself on tbf.

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Funny how people see a game differently, i honestly think considering the opposition we have been very poor.

These cunts held the scum to 0-0 away from home so they're clearly well organised.It's early in the league and bottom is a false position for them. 

1 minute ago, Big Al 55 said:

First 5 mins in second half they had a bit of the ball. Still didn’t bother us much.

As I said should be better, but extremely comfortable, not sure how that’s kidding myself on tbf.

The bit where you're kidding yourself is believing we were "extremely comfortable". Up until the second goal we were all thinking we e seen this movie before.