***The official Rangers vs Motherwell match thread***

DiamondDan

13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'll PM you mate. You'll kick yourself when I give you the answer. Whilst you're waiting to read the rest of the post and the points "bud"

I read the rest of your post. I fully agree with you "bud" that we were turgid and boring as fuck. It was eye bleedingly bad.

A keeper's job is to stop the ball going in the net though. 

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

I read the rest of your post. I fully agree with you "bud" that we were turgid and boring as fuck. It was eye bleedingly bad.

A keeper's job is to stop the ball going in the net though. 

But that wasn't the point I was making. He was sharing stats to make it out we were comfortable. I was pointing out those stats don't tell the story of, for instance, defenders clearing the ball off the line and keepers having to make big saves to keep us in the game.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I was saying that when Gio was sacked. Should've been nowhere near us. Was the 'who do we have a number for and we can get cheap' option.

That's the boards point of view all the way back to Ally as far as I'm concerned , looking for an easy option needs to change.

Motherwell did not out play us or dominate us, however, they deserved a point. I'd argue they created more chances than us and some decent saves from Butland and two blocks off the line from at least 1 goal. 

The goalie, Tav and Goldson should be commended for their good positioning at that moment. However despite the overall stats (which can be misleading) the fact that Motherwell were getting a decent amount of chances in the last 10/15 minutes. Combine that with our attack being extremely unthreatening through the whole match along with a lack of control which leads to a scrappy ending is concerning.

We got away with one today.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

But that wasn't the point I was making. He was sharing stats to make it out we were comfortable. I was pointing out those stats don't tell the story of, for instance, defenders clearing the ball off the line and keepers having to make big saves to keep us in the game.

I agree we definitely weren't comfortable in that game tbf :tu:

11 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Hypocritical calling out someone when you're calling everyone c**** nearly everyday.

It's okay. You can say cunts on the internet.

12 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

so hes a cunt?

I see simple reading  comprehension remains beyond you.

47 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Great win.

Hope we continue with 5 at the back but drop Tav for Balogun.

Put Lundstram and Jack in midfield and put a big guy at left wing and aim diagonals the full game.

1-0 the absolute fuck out of this league.

NS, WATP, FGAU

At least that would be a game plan...

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Only because of who it was that said it...:boughy:

You really don't need to act the marter. You're not that important believe me.

I've liked plenty of your posts on here and find you quite informative at points. 

I'm just trying to point out how easy it is to play on words/comments.