Dessers

BigBearButt

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Between Dessers and Lammers, it was like being two men down for the majority of the game to be honest. 

I seen someone saying they'd offer them to clubs for free, take the hit on profit but get them off the books, I initially thought that's fucking mental. But I'd definitely take a minimal fee for the two of them.

Was disappointed in Clement leaving them on so long.   Both were posted missing tonight.

The stupid cunt will probably think he played well tonight.

Fed up giving him chances. Actually hate the oil salesman for signing him.

Opposition managers must laugh out loud when they see his name on the teamsheet and their defenders must think rhey have won a Rolex.

47 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I feel sorry for him as he seems a nice bloke and keep thinking he's maybe suffering from a lack of match fitness and confidence but I have no hope he'll come good. I think we'll pay him off like we usually do, maybe a loan first but he won't have a future with us

He has had plenty of matches and has shown no improvement.

Danilio looked better and has played about half rhe minutes. 

46 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Roofe is done. It’s not physically possible to be injured that much and it not take a toll.

Ridiculous as it sounds, i’d be looking at Bringing in a striker in january, even if only on loan.

Actually wild to think we’ve spent £14 million on 3 strikers in the summer plus paying another in Roofe £28k a week and we need to get another striker in January. Fucking shambles man!

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Actually wild to think we’ve spent £14 million on 3 strikers in the summer plus paying another in Roofe £28k a week and we need to get another striker in January. Fucking shambles man!

Michael Beale getting free rein and telling the board he didn't need a DoF was a fucking disaster.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Michael Beale getting free rein and telling the board he didn't need a DoF was a fucking disaster.

Just hope it doesn’t fuck us in terms of what we can bring in. Hopefully our new DoF that’s coming in has some gullible contacts that like to buy shite.

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The money spent on Davies, Yilmaz, Dessers, Lammers and Matondo and the return we have had on it, is beyond a joke.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The money spent on Davies, Yilmaz, Dessers, Lammers and Matondo and the return we have had on it, is beyond a joke.

Aye buying a midget to play in defence for a team in Scotland wasn't the best idea. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He puts yards in, but he’s just slow as fuck and totally ineffective. Got nothing about him at all. 

He's got this thing where he looks favourite to maybe beat the keeper to the ball, when a long through ball is played to him, or at least get a foot or flick to it before the keeper gets there. 

Instead Imo he intentionally slows down whilst trying to make it look like he's tried. Don't know how many times I've seen it. A total bottle merchant!