Beale Sacked

Broxi

Just now, WilliamMunny said:

He's a fucking con man. How he got this job I'll never know.

Tims mentality, if you keep saying the same thing all the time, cunts believe it to be the truth. Sick of hearing Beale was the brains behind the 55 era. Was he fuck. 

Excellent news.  Now just hope we get the next appointment right. 

Will be a hard sell to some no doubt,  inheriting players like Dessers etc and no chance to potentially buy own players till January.  On that note, pretty sure it will be a Rangers man 

5 minutes ago, JWAC said:

The majority of caretaker managers are from within, we're not going to get some other team's manager when it could only be a temporary contract

Cool, I didn't suggest we would, because that makes no sense. I realise it's slim pickings within the club, I would have preferred we looked for an out of work manager with experience to come in and we took our time with a proper DOF/managerial appointment.

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Absolutely crazy people are crying about this now tbh

Same with people banging on about not trusting the board to appoint anybody good.

It's a new board, why don't we just wait and see what they do? 

It's really not that ridiculous to be concerned about Davis taking the team. :lol:

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Not many go on a podcast and say 'we could have won the League if we were in charge'. Not many turn up, whilst in a job, and sit in the directors box whilst the Manager they slagged off was still in charge.

He was a fucking moron and had no idea what Rangers means.

He reminds me of Warburton in that I don’t think he truly understood the size of the club.

Though at least Warburton had us playing decent football at one point, and isn’t a slimy cunt like Beale.

10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Let’s start a crowd fund to terminate dessers contract too 👍

Just Dessers? Most of his signings need away from the club. Don't see anyone getting anything useful out of them as they don't seen to have the required skills to be top footballers.

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Cool, I didn't suggest we would, because that makes no sense. I realise it's slim pickings within the club, I would have preferred we looked for an out of work manager with experience to come in and we took our time with a proper DOF/managerial appointment.

It's really not that ridiculous to be concerned about Davis taking the team. :lol:

You’re not going to get an out of work manager on a 4 week deal when he could be getting a full Time job elsewhere.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

You’re not going to get an out of work manager on a 4 week deal when he could be getting a full Time job elsewhere.

That's fair mate, assuming it's going to be done that quickly, I can accept that. Think a better approach would be to get someone experienced until the end of the season while we sort the footballing department out.

One of the biggest issues with Beale is his inexperience as a manager.

It's just splitting hairs at this point though, I am delighted he's gone and hopefully Davis can do a better job in the interim.