***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

18m ago we were in the final of this competition and look at us, disgraceful. The board surely must realise they need to get the fucking finger out and sort this shite out asap.

Like everyone else at the club, they'll get around to it when they can...

Not sure what I was expecting but was at least hoping for some sort of reaction after Beale got sacked. 

Such a lacklustre display - have none of them figured out there is a new manager coming in and they are playing for their place?!?

13 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I’m assuming Raskin is one of your two and Butland’s your other - two players Beale brought in.

So this ‘incredible amount of damage’ is Lammers and Dessers - two players Beale brought in.

Raskin was a Ross Wilson signing was he not?

1 minute ago, MarzM said:

Fucking awful to watch. :( Whomever the new manager is...he's got his fucking work cut out to get this shite to play good football.

He's just came back from injury and put in more yards than the rest of the team, albeit not been great but he's by fair the least of our issues.

Team of fucking losers 

The players off the ball are so fucking static it’s criminal you should always be moving and making yourself open for a pass. Bunch of lazy cowardly cunts filling our ranks I’m afraid to say.

new manager is going to have to gut this squad