"Serial Losers"

The Ibrox Derry

11 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Clement is a pretty well-seasoned manager. I'm not really sure what it is you think he doesn't see that we do? I understand him playing Lammers doesn't sit right with a lot of folk, but what are the alternative options? Cantwell has been bang average all season, Beale punted Hagi and Lowry out on loan and Lawrence hasn't managed to maintain any sort of fitness. 

I get the last 2 results haven't been great, but I think some of the reactions have been a bit OTT. Guy is doing pretty well with what he has at his disposal. 

I know we're a fan base that want a win every game, but I don't really agree with everyone going into an ultra-panic mode every time a result doesn't go our way.

So levels above Lammers then? 

17 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think the vast percentage of Ire has been aimed at the players, not Clement.

I've seen a fair bit directed at the manager.

Hopefully he can work some magic in January and give this squad a bit of quality. 

There are young boys that can come in a do a job if the 1st team squad are not doing their jobs. 

none of these players are his so he has no loyalties to them but still persists with them, go and be brave and just try it 

let’s see what happens tomorrow 

jury still out 

45 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

There are young boys that can come in a do a job if the 1st team squad are not doing their jobs. 

none of these players are his so he has no loyalties to them but still persists with them, go and be brave and just try it 

jury still out 

We need to give Clement and the new DoFR 3 transfer windows to sort things out.

That is a Minimum.

Anything less would be unfair and would continue to set us back otherwise.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We need to give Clement and the new DoFR 3 transfer windows to sort things out.

That is a Minimum.

Anything less would be unfair and would continue to set us back otherwise.

You weren’t even for giving him one window the way you were getting on the other night

Absolute weirdo poster 

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m pretty much there now. Ibrox is becoming a chore most weeks. I’m quite apathetic about it all now. Consigned to mostly silver medals until we rebuild properly on the park and behind the scenes.

Can happen quickly, and like the cut of PC’s jib, but I couldn’t even be arsed booing at full time on Thurs despite one of the most gutless, leaderless last 20 mins I’ve seen in years at Ibrox. 

Failure is to be expected now. Doesn’t matter if they took 6 off St Mirrren tomorrow the next disappointment is just round the corner 

1 hour ago, tom1780 said:

jury still out 

shut the fuck up what young boys?? if they where better than the players we have they would be playing

too many FM24 fans on here thinking a young player has a good game against other young players so he should automatically make the first team

and anyone wanting rid of clement (and there where a few on the match thread) are fucking idiots anaw

22 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

shut the fuck up what young boys?? if they where better than the players we have they would be playing

too many FM24 fans on here thinking a young player has a good game against other young players so he should automatically make the first team

and anyone wanting rid of clement (and there where a few on the match thread) are fucking idiots anaw

😂😂😂

50 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Continue as is then aye 

Keep on with lammers and cifuentes 

happy with that ?? 

How about you shut the fuck up 

57 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

:lol: