*****The Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

Clement has to be brutal I'm afraid. Players like Lawrence and Roofe must be moved on absolutely no use to us at all. 

Danilio for me also isn't going to cut it he needs far to many chances to score one that miss was ridiculous and could have made the second half so much more comfortable.

Hearts sole tactic,like the cup game,is to play for long throws and punts into our box. 

10 minutes ago, watty. said:

Danilo is a back up striker, nothing more.

For the alleged price he should be finishing that.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Spending circa £13 million on Danilo, Dessers and Lammers is an international war crime.

Shushh don't want the politics section in here....

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Stats do not show it all. Just watch him ffs. Continually giving the ball away, missing tackles, getting skinned. People just see what they want because of his attacking abilities. The whole point of a forum is to give your opinion.  
Said enough about it now. 

Not interested in arguing either way, just curious…if you were to bring in a replacement for each of the eleven starting positions, where would RB rank on your priority list. 

He may not be a world class defender, but outside Butland, he’s the least of our worries. 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I like Danilo but that is fucking criminal. Not the first time either. 

I just feel like not enough is made of these or that the guys don't appreciate how big a chance it was. Like the Lammers one at Aberdeen, that was a match-winning, gilt-edged chance. He should've been devastated but it felt more just like it was a regular half chance midway through the game or something.

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

fuck me were crying out for two quality midfielders who can boss and control a game. 

I think we have two but in Ryan Jack one is injured every few months. The other is Lundstram who I honestly think is ridiculously underrated by most of our support. He isn't flashy but does a lot of the dirty work which you need in a team. If we can get decent replacement for Jack who can stay fit I think we're okay.

3 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Clement has to be brutal I'm afraid. Players like Lawrence and Roofe must be moved on absolutely no use to us at all. 

Danilio for me also isn't going to cut it he needs far to many chances to score one that miss was ridiculous and could have made the second half so much more comfortable.

Hearts sole tactic,like the cup game,is to play for long throws and punts into our box. 

Add jack to that

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I’d argue the only two properly clinical strikers we’ve had since 2018 have been Defoe, Colak and Itten (Roofe doesn’t count as he never plays), and we punted the latter two having barely ever played to their strengths.

Sums it up.

Sums up how shit you are at arithmetic more like