*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Only worry tomorrow is lammers , dowell and Ridvan are the type of players who’ll shit themselves in that soap dodgers atmosphere just like soutar and Davies did the last time we played there 🤦‍♂️

Yilmaz played in some of the most explosive Turkish derbies from a young age at Besiktas, I’m fairly certain he’ll cope with the atmosphere

I think that we will get at least a draw and they will go into meltdown with Rogers getting the blame. With the coffee machine fixed we will go on to win the league and cup. Europa is probably being greedy but I'll take that as well.

It's nice when you feel good about the team 😂

37 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Looks like a back 4 of Johnstone, Welsh, Scales and Taylor. Throw in Hart and we’ve got to be happy with that!

Was thinking about Johnston with the Wagner rumour, another North American import. He’s taken Carlos Ralston’s place and he’s done OK for them, possibly the best of that back four.

If we had been asked to select a scum defence to face us, we couldn’t have asked for weaker.

Butland

Tavernier Goldson Balogun Barisic

Lumdstram (or Dowell) Sterling

McCausland Cantwell Sima

Dessers

Think we all expect this team.

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Must get at their fullbacks. Taylor and Johnston are shite. 

I'm not convinced young McCausland is ready for this. Toss up between him and Wright imo until Silva becomes available.

McCausland will know exactly what it's all about, he's been to plenty. He's hardly going to freeze. This will be the biggest game of his life so far, by far. 

If anything, he'll maybe try too hard, run about like a mad man.

Personally i can see him scoring the winner to top off the best year of his life! :crabflute:

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not convinced young McCausland is ready for this. Toss up between him and Wright imo until Silva becomes available.

Their centre halfs and keeper are shite as well. I'm not overly-confident tomorrow given the state of our squad and the fact that the game is at their midden with no away support but we really have no excuses not to lay a glove on their back four plus Hart. 

5 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Whether McCausland plays well or not we’ll need to wait and see. But something I’m certain of is that he won’t hide for a second which is something we’ve had a problem with in these games over the last couple years. 

I'm not convinced he will start given his defensive performance in Spain. I hope he does though but only if he's learned that even as an attacker he needs stay switched on and track runners. 

42 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If McCausland is picked then he will be fine. If Lundstram is available then I'd rather move Dowell up to the right wing. 

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Do we think the gaffer might throw in a curve ball tomorrow? Possibly play Dowell at right wing instead of McCausland with a midfield 3 of Cantwell, Lundstram and Sterling. Just a thought.

Decent shout btw. Dowell seemed to play most of his football for Norwich on the right iirc. 

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

one thing i noticed is that they do  ot like to be pressed at the back and we have a good press ATM we need to just go after them. Go after them.

Brenda said after getting beat by Kilmarnock his team needs to adapt better to a high press

There’s a clue in how we should play