*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

Dundee should be fined for this shambles. When the last game was called off, Junior and kids games were on in the Dundee area, now some fire brigade team are still able to play. It's clearly an incompetence issue. No club in the top flight should have 4 or 5 call offs in a season.  

4 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

where was all the outcry when motherwells pitch was like a fucking tattie field but was deemed playable back then,,,,,,,,this postponement stinks to the high heavens

Think Motherwell got fined and ordered to fix it.  Did you actually want us to play on that bog tonight?  It would've brought us down to their level and no doubt cause us injuries.

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Think Motherwell got fined and ordered to fix it.  Did you actually want us to play on that bog tonight?  It would've brought us down to their level and no doubt cause us injuries.

50k fine they got mate 

Been on twitter scrolling and to sum it up the hole of Scottish football fucking hate us, Seen one Dundee fan saying if they make top 6 he would want Dundee to lie down to Celtic for them to get 3pts. I do reckon in the split managers who support Rangers or Celtics team talks will be a lot different.

Regardless of that though if we go on to win this league I believe the meltdown will be worse than when they lost the 10. 

33 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

are you fucking nuts? with amount of injuries we've had you honestly think i'd want any of my players on that pitch hell i wouldn't even walk my dog on that surface.

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

People need to not take social media “other team fans” as the overwhelming majority.

my bus leave from an orange halls and Dundee buses book in there v the taigs and thistle. 

I know a few hearts fans who are loyalists and in flute bands.

Motherwell also have a Flute band that’s basically all well fans as well

social media is mostly full of idiots 

And people not being serious :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

As evident on here imo

This place unbelievably isn't as bad as the posts of social media I see posted on chats. 

It's like another realm lol

If the social media posts are influencing you in any way at all I'd get off it and get down the pub for a few weekends as a reset 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

This place unbelievably isn't as bad as the posts of social media I see posted on chats. 

It's like another realm lol

If the social media posts are influencing you in any way at all I'd get off it and get down the pub for a few weekends as a reset 

Rangers social media pages are full of rockets too.

Drysdale on Sky blaming climate change had me in fits of laughter.  Scottish football... never change 😂

That's the funniest thing I've seen since the botched cup draw where the egg came apart in the bowl and the guy tried to hide it under the table.

30 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

People need to not take social media “other team fans” as the overwhelming majority.

my bus leave from an orange halls and Dundee buses book in there v the taigs and thistle. 

I know a few hearts fans who are loyalists and in flute bands.

Motherwell also have a Flute band that’s basically all well fans as well

social media is mostly full of idiots 

It's also tailored to what you react and respond to.

Pretty sure it's 2 years salary £800k or thereabouts to get rid of Doncaster ?

If so who the hell agreed to this contract ?

And nobody is going to pay that. There's not enough money in Scottish football.