Favourite win against them?

September 1977. We were 2 nil down at half time and looked beat. We scored 3 in the second half to win 3-2. Cue the Tarriers knocking fuck out of each other in the celtic end. STV we’re on strike and the game was not covered so there is no highlights. I could be wrong but I think it was Davy Cooper and Gordon Smith’s first old firm game. It was absolutely pissing down but we were still there 15 mins after the end singing. We went on to do the treble that season if I remember correctly. Happy days. 

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The 3-2 game to stop them winning the league at Ibrox was massive 

One of the best days of my life. Tho I did bite into a pie at HT and the crust went right into a cavity I was about to have fixed and it was fucking agony. Also stood next to sandy chug the game. 

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Game I was at: 3-2 Hampden under Gio

Game I wasn’t at: 1-0 win at Parkhead in 1996. The best game of football I’ve ever seen it had everything - missed penalties, Van Vossen, fox on the pitch, end to end football, Goram was outstanding, Laudrup rifling the ball into the bottom corner.

Must’ve had a bit too much to drink that day mate

11 minutes ago, josmc said:

September 1977. We were 2 nil down at half time and looked beat. We scored 3 in the second half to win 3-2. Cue the Tarriers knocking fuck out of each other in the celtic end. STV we’re on strike and the game was not covered so there is no highlights. I could be wrong but I think it was Davy Cooper and Gordon Smith’s first old firm game. It was absolutely pissing down but we were still there 15 mins after the end singing. We went on to do the treble that season if I remember correctly. Happy days. 

Was that the one we ran up the park and scored while they were all standing near our box whining at the ref about a penalty they didn’t get ?

Edit , no that was the other home game that season when we won 3 - 1 

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Was that the one we ran up the park and scored while they were all standing near our box whining at the ref about a penalty they didn’t get ?

No mate. I think that was the new year game the following season when we beat them 3-1. You’re right about that goal though. We broke up the pitch after they surrounded the ref looking for a pen. John Greig had a tap in to make it 2-0 and once again the Tarriers knocked fuck out of each other on the terracing. Fucking glorious.😂😂

7 minutes ago, josmc said:

No mate. I think that was the new year game the following season when we beat them 3-1. You’re right about that goal though. We broke up the pitch after they surrounded the ref looking for a pen. John Greig had a tap in to make it 2-0 and once again the Tarriers knocked fuck out of each other on the terracing. Fucking glorious.😂😂

Yeh, I did some research and amended my post. 

Honourable mention for the 0-1 at their midden when Laudrup scored early, Gazza missed a penalty, Van Vossen missed an open goal and we should have been out of sight. They then got a pen and The Goalie saves to win us the game. 

The Goalie ❤️

3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Been passing the hours by watching a few of our wins against them over the years, wondered what everyone's favourite win against them has been? 

Mine is this, purely because it's the only Old Firm I've ever been lucky enough to go to - was sat in the old enclosure and it was absolute limbs ended up about 4 rows down. 

One of the best  feelings I've  ever had

Last minute and we new there was no time left for them to come back👏