*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Not going to get into it too much because what has happened in the league is diabolical, but when Phil first came in everyone agreed that cutting the gap in the league and getting both cups would be a fantastic start with the players he has available.

Doesn’t look as nice now because of how we have seemingly fucked the league but aye 

Fair when you put it like that btw, but when you were set on the league, it's still a heavy boot in the balls.

But aye, objectively speaking, fair fucks.

Butland

Sterling Souttar Balogun Barisic/Yfeko

Ridvan

Diomande Cantwell

Sima Silva Lawrence

Might not be the best, but at least players are playing in the positions we signed them to play.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Butland

Ridvan

Diomande Cantwell

Sima Silva Lawrence

Might not be the best, but at least players are playing in the positions we signed them to play.

Agree with most of that mate, but no Lawrence. 

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not going to get into it too much because what has happened in the league is diabolical, but when Phil first came in everyone agreed that cutting the gap in the league and getting both cups would be a fantastic start with the players he has available.

Doesn’t look as nice now because of how we have seemingly fucked the league but aye 

Yeah it's a weird one

Their judas rat bastard of a manager has been mouthing off. 

Heart of Midlothian boss Steven Naismith says Rangers "carried a bit of luck" in their good run of results and is not surprised by their poor form.

Ex-Rangers forward Naismith's side face his old club - who have won just once in their last five games - in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup on Sunday.

"It's unexpected - surprised, though, I'm not so sure," Naismith said.

"There are a number of players who have been there over the years but failed to win trophies."

"I don't think it's something that's happened overnight," said Naismith, whose side defeated Livingston and St Mirren to arrest their own poor form in March.

"When we got beat 2-1, we were winning at 90 minutes. What we did up to that point in the game was good and we caused them a lot of problems.

"I think in their run of games they have carried a bit of luck as well. That game for instance and a couple of others.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Heart of Midlothian boss Steven Naismith says Rangers "carried a bit of luck" in their good run of results and is not surprised by their poor form.

Ex-Rangers forward Naismith's side face his old club - who have won just once in their last five games - in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup on Sunday.

"There are a number of players who have been there over the years but failed to win trophies."

"I don't think it's something that's happened overnight," said Naismith, whose side defeated Livingston and St Mirren to arrest their own poor form in March.

"When we got beat 2-1, we were winning at 90 minutes. What we did up to that point in the game was good and we caused them a lot of problems.

"I think in their run of games they have carried a bit of luck as well. That game for instance and a couple of others.

Smelly wee bastard 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Total cretin.

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Butland

Ridvan

Diomande Cantwell

Sima Silva Lawrence

Ridvan defensive midfield?

Lawrence left wing?

Sima right wing?