*****Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread*****

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

A winner takes it all game would be more exciting though and leave a clear winner.

Players go on holiday, or to the likes of the euros etc. So do some fans.There'd need to be notice given to neutral venue, plod etc. How do you allocate 50k tickets in space of a few days?  Do we just expect those from further afield to fork out on sky high short notice travel and accommodation costs? Nonsense idea tbh.

Goal difference is known about at the start of the season and teams should be trying to improve it all 38 games, so whoever does it best deserves their success.

Just now, left winger said:

That’s exactly what he did. Hopefully, he’ll have his own petted lip when he gets punted this summer.

It’s been his celebration since before he even joined us.

Just now, Bluekev said:

It’s been his celebration since before he even joined us.

Well, that’s different then. Just a shite celebration, rather than an arsey one. Still needs punted, though. Unless he does it again a couple of times next week, obv.

24 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

“I hear yesterday they’re going to have fun…we’re going to have fun also”.

Go on yourself Phil but make sure you and the players back that up!

Gutsy but it's got every probability of getting rammed down his throat due to the mental weakness of the squad he's trying to protect and motivate.

18 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

A winner takes it all game would be more exciting though and leave a clear winner.

More exciting and it would draw viewers so in the event it ever happened the league could charge a broadcaster a fortune for the rights to the extra game which technically wouldn’t be included in the Sky deal as far as I’m aware but I think with the current format the deserving team always wins the league. If we won this league in a one off game after being down on goal difference I don’t think it would be deserved 

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

Stats say 17 shots blocked. That’s more about them throwing bodies in the way than us being off target 

So we are allowing defenders time to get the block in (not shooting first time) or we are lacking ideas and just hit things for hitting things sake

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Goal difference is a shit way to win a league btw, should be a one-off game to determine the winner in the event of two sides ending on the same points.

:lol: Wtf. 

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

i said that at the time but some on here are saying thats his celebration

Even if it is there's a time and place for it. He's been getting rightfully lambasted for his performances that have cost us and the first opportunity he brings out that to the Copland stand.

Rotten attitude. Gladfully punted back down south in the summer where that shit can stay.

I never really noticed these celebrations by Silva and Lawrence, and at this moment in time I could not give a fuck.  We have no other players and have to hope they can do something over the next three games and then the Cup Final.

If by some miracle we win the league and the Cup, I doubt any of us will care what they did today after scoring.