*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

Would love to be that upbeat fan who is sure we will skud them but this team had a chance to go on and win a league title and totally fucking crashed and burned so fighting Celtic for the Scottish Cup I just expect another beating. Not staunch enough whatever I have zero confidence in this team and the match interviews will be total shite also we are ready to prove the fans bla bla bla bla fucking bla. 

Fucking need them to have an absolute shite day and Dessers to score every chance which is not going to happen because he's a fucking frustration and misses countless chances

5 minutes ago, ayro said:

This should be the team and system but I would be shocked if Lundstram doesn’t play.

I think it will be

Lundstram, Diomande

McCausland, Cantwell, Silva

Dessers.

Hope not though.

15 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Raskin, Sterling, Diomande.

Match them with legs in the middle. That’s their strength.

I’d probably go Sima and Cantwell off Dessers just running into the channels.

St Mirren today and a lot of teams have had a lot of joy in those channels between the CB and full back.

The usual slow build up and wait for a full back overlap isn’t really that effective against them anyways. 

Silva and Cantwell for me.

Sima to come on later if he’s fit enough.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm not even bothering getting motivated or hyped up for this.

We know the outcome.

Yeah absolutely done kidding myself on with these games 

It’ll be a tanking if they want it to be, even if they have an off day we’ll find a way to gift it to them 

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I think it will be

Lundstram, Diomande

McCausland, Cantwell, Silva

Dessers.

Hope not though.

I think it will be Sterling in for McCausland but yeah same system unfortunately.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

On Sterling - depends if Ridvan or a centre half is fit.

Hopefully one of Balogun or Souttar are available as he didn’t look great today at CB.

Hadnt thought of LB as Ridvan was rotten today and gash defensively against Dundee in midweek.

Just now, ayro said:

Hopefully one of Balogun or Souttar are available as he didn’t look great today at CB.

Hadnt thought of LB as Ridvan was rotten today and gash defensively against Dundee in midweek.

I took it from PC’s comments yesterday that Souttar had been ruled out?

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Butland 

Sterling Balogun Davies Yilmaz

Cantwell Raskin Diomande

McAusland                    Sima 

Dessers

It's got to be this

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Who else is there? Suggest Lundstram and I’ll lose all respect for you.

Lundstram has at least had good games in the past and can occasionally pass a ball 10 yards. 

Today was another Raskin masterclass of terrible passing, bad decisions and shooting into the stand. 

I understand why folk hate Lundstram (I don't like him as a player either),  but he's comfortably a better player that Raskin, who's been entirely out of his depth every moment he's been on the pitch this season.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I must be missing something with this boy as well. 

Arguably the worst from all the options in centre mid. 

Terrible footballer. I mean, really, really bad. Nothing against the boy, he's just way out of his depth.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Lundstram has at least had good games in the past and can occasionally pass a ball 10 yards. 

Today was another Raskin masterclass of terrible passing, bad decisions and shooting into the stand. 

I understand why folk hate Lundstram (I don't like him as a player either),  but he's comfortably a better player that Raskin, who's been entirely out of his depth every moment he's been on the pitch this season.

I’d trust any tarrier in the stand before I trusted Lundstram to perform against those cunts.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d trust any tarrier in the stand before I trusted Lundstram to perform against those cunts.

Aye, course.

Fact is neither particularly gives us good chamce of doing well, but you're more likely to get a worse performance out of the obviously far worse player. I'll be shelving any resentment I have towards him until after the cup final.