*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, tom1780 said:

Restless night 

thinking of all scenarios on how we win 

absolutely shattered

if there is ever a game to to win Rangers today is it DONT let us down 

loooong day ahead 

Had a bad night myself.
New people next door got the keys on Wednesday and are moving in to day,and i actually had a nightmare them and all their family turned up wearing green n grey taps.
When the missus came down she asked how long i was up and if it was about the match,then with a sad face said she hoped if we don't win she hopes i speak to her,at which i had to inform her i never spoke to anybody for days. :sad:
Today will be different as i have promised myself to try and be happy. :mutley:  

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Glad there was no day early team leak, my suspect of who was doing it will be confirmed if he starts first old firm since December 

Load of nonsense. I think Cantwell is a bit of a moron recently aswell with his social media stuff but you’re just pinning it on him to add more fuel to the fire :lol:

6 hours ago, Symon said:

We can do it on paper yes looks unlikely however our ppl there backing singing lift the roof off support us to victory attack best form off defence go for their throats from the off push them green n shite back into submission let them feel the heat of pressure we need to be solid in midfield plenty effort they will cave in under pressure but have a go get in their box watch them fail look at their mistakes  get them in a flap our fans the 12th man 11 v 11 neutral ground never a better chance to lift a cup double some players got a chance to play our their skins just lift the cup for us and shut them up the manky mob from torbett towers san giro piggery twats cmon lads burst them a goal each half will do or just finish them 2 up by half time stun them 

Fuck sake Symon.  I’m just up and need to go back to bed.

6 hours ago, Symon said:

We can do it on paper yes looks unlikely however our ppl there backing singing lift the roof off support us to victory attack best form off defence go for their throats from the off push them green n shite back into submission let them feel the heat of pressure we need to be solid in midfield plenty effort they will cave in under pressure but have a go get in their box watch them fail look at their mistakes  get them in a flap our fans the 12th man 11 v 11 neutral ground never a better chance to lift a cup double some players got a chance to play our their skins just lift the cup for us and shut them up the manky mob from torbett towers san giro piggery twats cmon lads burst them a goal each half will do or just finish them 2 up by half time stun them 

Hope the grammar polis lift you before kick off.

I've been kinda worried all week tbh (not about the game, just about my own lack of interest), for the first time ever i just haven't really felt much leading up to the game, which is pretty weird.

Woke up this morning, made myself a cup of tea, sat down and read a few articles about the game....... Barry Ferguson of all people has finally booted me in the baws and the battle fever has finally kicked in :UK: Was originally just gonna watch the game at home but think i'll give the old man a shout and see if he fancies a few pints at the boolin club watching the Famous :thumbsup: Intae they bastards!!!!!!

Just got to hope that there is still some small spark of pride left in our squad that could see a positive reaction from the snidey trolls from that Mhobs players last week. It would seem that we do not have enough fit defenders to put out what could even be begin to be recognized as some sort of organised defence. And then there is Lundstram, can Clement trust him not to lose the heid again so soon after letting everyone down so badly last time out at the Piggery? Given the injury situation Clement may have no choice in the matter.

Goes without saying that we are underdogs big style today given our record against Them so far, and of course the squad situation, but as I said above, just got to have hope that we can pull this off, maybe even score first this time and see how they react. Going to be a long day one way or another.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

M .

You can use these ones seeing as you didn't have your own.

You really didn't.

A comma and a full stop in full view.

10 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Gonna get dogs abuse for this I think, but Silva has to play v the wee Gollum looking cunt, I think he gets under his skin and struggles against Silva.

managed to post that and use punctuation :pipe:

I thought he was decent enough the last game too , hoping for him and sima on each wing

I will be 35,000 feet in the air flying back from Seoul drinking wine, and not worried one bit, it’s the moment I turn off airplane mode and only see a message from the wife saying get a taxi I will know it’s not went well and be glad I was not part of the misery. If my phone explodes that taxi ride home will be dynamite as I will have a Rangers game to look forward to watching. 

10 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I thought he was decent enough the last game too , hoping for him and sima on each wing

Desperately hope Sima is fit. He’s raw but he’s quick powerful and works his arse off. 
Threat in the air too and will at least give them something to think about 

4 minutes ago, Stonybridge said:

I will be 35,000 feet in the air flying back from Seoul drinking wine, and not worried one bit, it’s the moment I turn off airplane mode and only see a message from the wife saying get a taxi I will know it’s not went well and be glad I was not part of the misery. If my phone explodes that taxi ride home will be dynamite as I will have a Rangers game to look forward to watching. 

Stealth "looking for a lift home" post imo.

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Load of nonsense. I think Cantwell is a bit of a moron recently aswell with his social media stuff but you’re just pinning it on him to add more fuel to the fire :lol:

Dunno man seems quite a coincidence to say the least