*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

Just now, esquire8 said:

Don't take every word he says in a presser literally. Treats the media like they should be treated.

I was meaning his comments r.e he doesn't listen to the thoughts of emotional supporters when picking the team.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

I was meaning his comments r.e he doesn't listen to the thoughts of emotional supporters when picking the team.

Doesn't mean he is guarenteed to be picking Lundstam though does it? Did he actually say "fuck what the support thinks, Lunny is starting tomorrow"?

Ofcourse a manager never listens to the thoughts of an emotional support. 

25 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Apparent leaked team has Sterling left back, Lundstram in & no Sima in the starting lineup 

Was ready to open a can, might just head for the bottle of bleach :lol:

What's the full leaked team?

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

What's the full leaked team?

Butland

Tav Davies Balogun Sterling

Lundstram Diomande Raskin

Cantwell Dessers Silva

Saying that but there's another team with McAusland in it so who the fuck actually knows :lol:

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Butland

Tav Davies Balogun Sterling

Lundstram Diomande Raskin

Cantwell Dessers Silva

Saying that but there's another team with McAusland in it so who the fuck actually knows :lol:

Okay:lol: 

Mad that there is "leaked" teams anyway. The one before parkhead was bang on if I remember right.

23 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Clement needs to stop mcgregor having the freedom of the park. 

That and stop any of their 3 midfielders plus Forrest from having the freedom to shoot from 18 to 25 yards. You could see their first goal in the last game coming the way it did a mile away as there were at least half a dozen similar efforts on our goal before one actually went in. 

22 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Sterling is terrible on the left 

This might get a bit of hate but if we're being honest he's been average in some positions and shite in others. He needs an extended run on one position to prove he's got what it takes but right now he's still got a lot to prove. He has a good attitude and a good engine which obviously goes a long way. 

56 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Speaking of the wee Gollum looking cunt, strange how he’s become a bit of a magnet for things going against us, from goals disallowed, to penalties not given & latest, a red card.

It seems that the idea that we need to score first today is being taken as a must today, however we do not just need to score first, we need to score the squeakiest of clean goals possible, as we know from two occasions so far, VAR will be desperate to find any reason to cancel out a score from us. It would be nice to think that Them will not benefit from an honest refereeing mistake, or curious VAR intervention as they have done in the four previous games this season, however I will not be holding my breath waiting for this particular outcome today.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Why's a company owned by Jay-Z interested in our cup final? 😂

Prefer the cheap happy hardcore tunes over a Rangers video tbh.

Bigger question is why are there clips from the ladies matches in a video about the mens team getting to the Scottish cup final. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Prefer the cheap happy hardcore tunes over a Rangers video tbh.

Bigger question is why are there clips from the ladies matches in a video about the mens team getting to the Scottish cup final. 

Did you no hear the song? Jay-Z don't give a fuck 

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Gonna get dogs abuse for this I think, but Silva has to play v the wee Gollum looking cunt, I think he gets under his skin and struggles against Silva.

Managed to post that and use punctuation. :pipe: :pipe:

He struggles against anyone. Both their full backs do as they're shite. Sima would destroy them as well but I'd like Sima to start on the right. None of this half fit off the bench shite. Need to start our strongest team.