*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Thats a good point!! Cheers 

Set I Player postcode to any Scottish postcode or you'll get BBC 1 for English regions.

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

most if not all of that team don't know or care about Walter. Totally missing the point of this club. This is their last chance for redemption. Another defeat against that mob and the lot of them can get tae fuck

I feel if we lose today it will become very toxic against certain players. Enough will be enough. 

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

most if not all of that team don't know or care about Walter. Totally missing the point of this club. This is their last chance for redemption. Another defeat against that mob and the lot of them can get tae fuck

Even if they win they can do one. I think you're right though I seriously doubt they have a clue - could be wrong though. 

Anyway that's enough negativity for now let's all think positive vibes! 

2 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

They don't get what our club is all about especially when we play against these cunts. Hope they prove us all wrong. 

5 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Most of them can get to fuck even if we win the day 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Even if we win today the most of them can get to fuck. It’s too far gone for most of them now 

Hoping against hope they finally find a bit of personal and professional pride and go out and batter these cunts as a send off. Then they can do one. 

Just now, gazza27 said:

Most of them can get to fuck even if we win the day 

i think i wrote my comment wrong. some players i don't want to see again even with a win but might be a couple i'd like to see stay if they can put in a performance. if not then i'd see the whole team gutted.

Just now, real boydie9 said:

I've turned the volume down. Fucking Mulgrew and McFadden - f*nian TV.  

Absolutely hate the build up to games these days no idea what it is but just seems to be a shit show. 

Just now, Redmond7 said:

Absolutely hate the build up to games these days no idea what it is but just seems to be a shit show. 

usually i don't tune in till kick off. not sure why i put it on this early. to be fair they are finally talking about us lol