Time to go 2 trophies ahead and gain moment…

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

We all know the implications of 2012 but most of Celtics catching up has actually been done while we have been back up since 2016

There is no real excuse for our piss poor domestic cup success since Gerrard walked in the door to be honest and only ourselves to blame. Since then we have had squads more than worthy of winning the cup competitions, just so happens that more often than not they find ways to fuck it up 

Agree with this 100%! Too many people refer to 2012. Yes it was damaging but the real damage and mistakes were made from 2015 onwards IMO. 

31 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

We we’re back in name only and we’ll only be back truly once we start winning leagues on a constant basis.

I'm not disputing that 

On paper the squads we have had since Gerrard walked in the door should have delivered far more domestic success. If anything they cunts constant chase for trebles should have been all the motivation our players required to deliver more in the domestic competitions but instead we seemed to find never ending ways to hinder ourselves in them 

5 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Here is a statistic to make you cry on how these cunts contrived to put us down via tax issues so they could gather trophies and the euro cash.

In 2009 Rangers had won 108 trophies, the scum had 90 . 

Fifteen years later Rangers have 117 trophies the scum have 116. 

In last 15 years they have won 26 trophies to our 9.

We have opportunity on Saturday to gain 1 trophy to go 2 ahead.

The first year to gain more trophies than them since we went down.

There are more serious crimes than tax failings so will we as a support also push for demotion once the true horrors are finally outed and justice is served in all the courts…

We’ve been back twice as long as we were away. There’s no excuse for how pathetic our trophy count since 2016 is. 

17 minutes ago, SPWF said:

We’ve been back twice as long as we were away. There’s no excuse for how pathetic our trophy count since 2016 is. 

Maybe someone can show the equivalent balance sheets as I’m sure we’ve only really started to reach similar levels over the last couple of seasons.

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Maybe someone can show the equivalent balance sheets as I’m sure we’ve only really started to reach similar levels over the last couple of seasons.

We’ve still been well financed enough to win more than 1 Scottish Cup and 1 League in the 8 years since we came back up. It’s pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

They have 5 trebles and and a double so far in completed seasons since our return, Saturday will determine if they end up with another double 

The calibre of squad we had compared to theirs for a few of those years was not that massive post Pedro and Murty to justify allowing them to waltz to that domestic dominance. We basically had the makings and foundations of a squad that would eventually make a European final after a good few consistent years in Europe. Just choked far too often domestically and it's an attitude that is still haunting us just now 

7 minutes ago, Madina said:

Says a lot that St Johnstone have the same amount of cups that we have in the same time frame. Both have a SC and LC. 

3 trophies since our return in 2016 is woeful. We're in danger of being what Man Utd are to Man City these days. Oh how times have changed 

We've been woefully mismanaged at points over the last 10 years, and we aren't even there yet. 

We should though have garnered more trophies than St. Johnstone

10 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Here is a statistic to make you cry on how these cunts contrived to put us down via tax issues so they could gather trophies and the euro cash.

In 2009 Rangers had won 108 trophies, the scum had 90 . 

Fifteen years later Rangers have 117 trophies the scum have 116. 

In last 15 years they have won 26 trophies to our 9.

We have opportunity on Saturday to gain 1 trophy to go 2 ahead.

The first year to gain more trophies than them since we went down.

There are more serious crimes than tax failings so will we as a support also push for demotion once the true horrors are finally outed and justice is served in all the courts…

100%

I just want to highlight one of my points which although isn’t the league it’s still is an important milestone and an incremental gain to which we can then build on:

The first year to gain more trophies than them since we went down.

The team and manager must deliver on Saturday otherwise the core will never lose the unsavoury tag of serial losers 🙏 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I just want to highlight one of my points which although isn’t the league it’s still is an important milestone and an incremental gain to which we can then build on:

The first year to gain more trophies than them since we went down.

The team and manager must deliver on Saturday otherwise the core will never lose the unsavoury tag of serial losers 🙏 

Eh? How many did they win when we won the league?

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Eh? How many did they win when we won the league?

Zero but we’re now in a position to win two trophies in the one season and at the same time make some gains.

21 hours ago, SPWF said:

Shit, I hadn't thought about that.

We have been poor since we came back up.

No vision from the board has been the major fault. They employed Gerrard and his team and we won the league then when he wanted more money to spend on players, they shit themselves and he left. Same with Gio they wouldn't back him with new players instead they brought in that charlatan Beale who ran us into the ground with his lack of players of any quality and his sound bites.

We now have a manager who has done well with the squad he inherited. Lets see how well the board back Clement with his shopping list before they shit themselves again.