7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I agree they should be criticised when they're shit, but they're criticised as a matter of course. There is nothing wrong with the female commentator for this game. I've heard her commentate loads of times and she's absolutely fine.

Aluko is shite. But as you say, we have the likes of Keown and Owen who have managed to carve out a career doing it and they're shite. I think Jenas is another one. He seems like a decent guy, but he's a shite commentator and pundit.

Because the majority of them are shite. Aluko, Carney, Izzy Christensen, Lucy Ward of the top of my head are atrocious. There are loads and loads of shite pundits/Co commentators that are male too let's be clear, infact it's easier to name the ones that are actually any good. 

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Because the majority of them are shite. Aluko, Carney, Izzy Christensen, Lucy Ward of the top of my head are atrocious. There are loads and loads of shite pundits/Co commentators that are male too let's be clear, infact it's easier to name the ones that are actually any good. 

Carney isn’t bad

25 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Person marking! Or people, whatever shite it was. :confused:

Fud! 

Boy in my chat said that but thought it was a bam up. :lol:

58 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's really bizarre how uncomfortable some men are about women commenting on, or doing punditry for, football. 

Fwiw I have no issue with women commentators and I enjoy watching womens football, but that commentator during the Holland game was a dreadful listen. Nothing to do with her being a female but everything to do with the pitch of her voice 

I’d put her somewhere alongside Micah Richards who I will also turn the channel over for 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

She done it on match analysis one time and kept saying "man" stopped and corrected it constantly. She's a total divet.

Her “Man City done a deal with Arsenal in order for Arsenal to buy Declan Rice” was probably one of the lowest points in human history. 🙈😂

31 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Did she actually say that? :lol:

Aye she done it twice in post match analysis but kept forgetting to say "player" - it was "player" marking, not people or person, I've just remembered. She kept saying "man" and changing it.