20 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

C’mon England 

All real Rangers fans are behind you 

And all this time I thought I was a “real Rangers fan” 😳. I suspect you’re trolling but just in case.  Unlike you, I’m Scottish and the tartan trannies won’t stop me supporting my country - no surrender to those separatists eh!

3 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

And all this time I thought I was a “real Rangers fan” 😳. I suspect you’re trolling but just in case.  Unlike you, I’m Scottish and the tartan trannies won’t stop me supporting my country - no surrender to those separatists eh!

I’m not Scottish, im Northern Irish. Your national sides support is arguably more hate filled towards the Union than the ROI these days which is some feat.

Your national team was surrendered to nationalists a long time ago mate. Posting otherwise on an Internet forum won’t change the fact you can’t bring a union flag to Scotland games and feel comfortable doing it 

17 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Eh? :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Soldier blue said:

Why wouldn’t he go if selected in the final 26, which I suspect he won’t make?  Ridiculous comment especially as he won’t even be a Rangers player after the tournament.

Completely forgot he was out of contract :lol: If he wasn’t I would be pissed off that he’s sat on his arse injured all season, after getting injured with Scotland again, then appears just to go to the Euros.

4 hours ago, markem said:

Think Portugal have a good shout. 

Makings of a good tournament as there are several teams could take it 

Their team is really strong, only thing that can stop them to play good and go far is Cristiano Ronaldo imo.

Ryan Jack should be done with us, sticks in the craw that he's able to go to the Euros yet hasn't been available for his club in months, said he shouldn't have been kept last season as it was a waste of time, certainty to come back from Germany injured again, no more contracts offered imo.

6 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Ryan Jack should be done with us, sticks in the craw that he's able to go to the Euros yet hasn't been available for his club in months, said he shouldn't have been kept last season as it was a waste of time, certainty to come back from Germany injured again, no more contracts offered imo.

💯 no more. This year was a nonsense.

10 minutes ago, NI said:

Their team is really strong, only thing that can stop them to play good and go far is Cristiano Ronaldo imo.

Aye look tempting at 8/1 

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Should never have been kept - out the door last summer. 
Waste of a wage but he’s apparently fit again - perfect timing for his seat on the Scotland bench 

Once Saturday is out the way with hopefully a win , look forward to a summer tournament to enjoy in hopefully some nice weather and some beer gardens as a neutral without the stresses of it involving Rangers for a few weeks 

Couldn't care less who wins it. Only way England winning it would mean anything to me is the utter meltdown it would cause amongst the nationalists up here which would be a sight to behold and tremendous reading and viewing 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not Scottish, im Northern Irish. Your national sides support is arguably more hate filled towards the Union than the ROI these days which is some feat.

Your national team was surrendered to nationalists a long time ago mate. Posting otherwise on an Internet forum won’t change the fact you can’t bring a union flag to Scotland games and feel comfortable doing it 

I haven’t suggested anything to contradict your points above, however two points:

You, as an Ulsterman, wouldn’t (haven’t) rolled over to the Nationalist element on your island.  Why would I?

You suggest that “true” Rangers fans shouldn’t support Scotland. I do and there are many Rangers fans like me who haven’t allowed the Nationalists to force us away.  I meet them at games and there are probably more than you hope for.

The talk on follow follow was that Ryan Jack is gonna be offered a new one year deal. They were saying his injury was misdiagnosed and mismanaged. Maybe that is the case and the club hope he might still have something to offer if they have got to the bottom of it. Most likely not though. More likely he plays 10 minutes against Hungary and is goosed again.