2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Rice has been stinking this entire tournament.

One of the few times I’ve ever agreed with James McLean, when he said he was overrated. So many players like this today who are basically athletic and technically decent get way over promoted and transfer for crazy fees. What happened to players with some flair who could turn games. 

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Foden is just too good to drop. Bellingham could be just as effective running from deeper imo and could easily play midfield better than Gallagher. 

Foden has barely done anything in an England jersey. City are so systemised he's struggled to adapt to international football.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Foden has barely done anything in an England jersey. City are so systemised he's struggled to adapt to international football.

They need to do something so could at least try it. Doesn’t matter much for me as I’m giving the second half a miss. Can’t watch this pish any longer. Got this weeks House of the Dragon still to watch 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Agree. Pep sets his teams up in a very unique way. 

4 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

One of the few times I’ve ever agreed with James McLean, when he said he was overrated. So many players like this today who are basically athletic and technically decent get way over promoted and transfer for crazy fees. What happened to players with some flair who could turn games. 

Someone here noted if Rice was that good, he wouldn’t be playing for Arsenal. I think that’s true.

Also think England have a big problem with Kane. There were multiple occasions in that half when the midfield has the ball and Kane was practically alongside them and England had absolutely nobody up front. If that happens guys like Bellingham and Foden need to be busting a gut to run beyond and in the box but they’re rooted outside the box also. 

At least for Scotland fans they must take some comfort that their players are mostly pish, so no surprise they struggle.

England on the other hand have a terrific group to pick from, and Southgate is just making a rip roaring cunt of it. Must make you even more raging. 

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The England team are an alternate reality of the Scotland team, manager included.

Said it earlier that they're not far off being as negative us us. Players, tactics, the lot. They just obviously have more individual quality that can make something happen.

15 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

:lol:

James McClean fuck me

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Turned it off, they’re embarrassing themselves in this tournament with these performances 

Aye. If you’re Spain, France or Germany you are not going to fear England on these performances.