Just now, Redmond7 said:

BBC have Slovenia 2nd ITV have Denmark 2nd.. So no idea what's what. 

I've edited my post mate. I make it 6 yellows each so I think it goes to the rankings which without checking I'll assume will be Denmark. I think? 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I've edited my post mate. I make it 6 yellows each so I think it goes to the rankings which without checking I'll assume will be Denmark. I think? 

Now they both have Denmark whom I presume are higher seeded? Guess that's how it works. 

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I think they can safely forget about the "favourites" tag now.

Utterly toothless, lazy, boring, turgid football.

Yeah. I do think the knockout phase will be more open though with less sides sitting in which should help england. But it works both ways. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

It then goes down to qualifying record. 

Ironically they were both in the same qualifying group and finished on the same points in that group, but Denmark has a better head to head with them so finish 2nd.

The pressure on him to play Grealish if not during the Denmark game then definitely tonight would have been incredible.

Think it was Neville or someone who speculated whether that was a key reason in Grealish not going. It’s easier not to bring on Gordon/Eze/Bowen etc.

Ironically Grealish’s freshness having not played much might have been useful.

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

It then goes down to qualifying record. 

Ironically they were both in the same qualifying group and finished on the same points in that group, but Denmark has a better head to head with them so finish 2nd.

Head to head in qualifying mate? Wow. That's some way to split them but better than tossing a coin. Apparently if two teams are tied on everything including disciplinary points but play each other in the last game of a group the game goes to penalties.