16 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The talk on follow follow was that Ryan Jack is gonna be offered a new one year deal. They were saying his injury was misdiagnosed and mismanaged. Maybe that is the case and the club hope he might still have something to offer if they have got to the bottom of it. Most likely not though. More likely he plays 10 minutes against Hungary and is goosed again.

Really not worth the risk when we could hopefully go and get Barron as a straight replacement

Wouldn't open the curtains to watch scotland, not the players fault per se but everything this shithole republican sfa, MSM and government have done to my country.

I will however revel in their combined disappointment, aimed solely at the above 3 groups.

Growing up it was every Scottish guys enjoyment to go and support them but those days are long fucking gone and I won't care either way.

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

The talk on follow follow was that Ryan Jack is gonna be offered a new one year deal. They were saying his injury was misdiagnosed and mismanaged. Maybe that is the case and the club hope he might still have something to offer if they have got to the bottom of it. Most likely not though. More likely he plays 10 minutes against Hungary and is goosed again.

With the news Jack has supposedly been fit for weeks, I'd be very surprised if he's staying.

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Scotland are going to get spanked with that squad

Decent enough midfield but weak up front and at centre half. Maybe wont get spanked but thats two areas of the team thatll get found out at tournament level.

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

England will probably sneak through to the last 4 and lose against the first good team they play against..as normal !! 

If England had two good cente halfs they could well win it. But they dont, so they wont.

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Really not worth the risk when we could hopefully go and get Barron as a straight replacement

Thats a no brainer if its possible. The talk is though that Barron has set his heart on a move to italy.

On 21/05/2024 at 14:29, .Williamson. said:

C’mon England 

All real Rangers fans are behind you 

Can you believe that 2 of the keepers he has named have been involved in relegation battles all season. WTF??????? And Butland gets ignored. Southgate is a cunt.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

Thats a no brainer if its possible. The talk is though that Barron has set his heart on a move to italy.

Don't blame the lad when others have done the same. 

3 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Convincing win for the BBC

Not one person there worth listening to tbh. I'll be doing what i do with most football these days and watch the game and little else before or after it.