On 22/05/2024 at 11:44, SkylineBlue said:

Nice to have qualified. Will enjoy it even though we'll get pumped.

New Douglas Park have a fan zone with a big screen and more importantly alcohol. Think it's a steep £8 to get in though. Me and my mate will be heading to it for at least one of the games, hopefully more. 

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

New Douglas Park have a fan zone with a big screen and more importantly alcohol. Think it's a steep £8 to get in though. Me and my mate will be heading to it for at least one of the games, hopefully more. 

Didn't know about this. Messaged my mates to see if anyone fancies it. Sounds good.

2 hours ago, wully said:

Just noticed i have a week off from the 17th June when its balls deep into the groups.

I was on annual leave for a week when the last World Cup started.

4 games in a day causes burnout.

19 hours ago, skinnymate1690 said:

If Portugal didnt have Martinez in charge i'd be picking them but he's a donkey. 

Southgate will stop England winning it.

I'll have a bet on the Italians . Had them at 12s last time

Fancied portugal until I seen he was manager, they will be out at the quarter finals no doubt.

Think im going to go for the German's even though theyve been in poor form they drastically improve with the return of Kroos in midfield.

Sincerely hope England win this. The horror throughout the fake tartan army would be  glorious. 
Scotland absolutely trounced in the first game would be a cracking start