Call it out or shut up.

The motto all year was 'penalty to Rangers' even though they received just as many. And next season, the biggest cheat of them all will take the position of head of referees. They have men placed in all key positions of power. 

You can talk all you want about needing better players, but yesterday we were the better team, and the outcome remains the same. I can't remember the last time a close call went our way or one they didn't benefit from. It's the most corrupt league in world football amongst many others.

When the board retaliates, it falls on deaf ears because there is no one impartial to listen to our legitimate beefs.

Sickening.

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Deleted the rest of your post as I stopped reading after this part. If you think that's a penalty you're a clown. 

I personally don’t think it’s a penalty. If you’d have read further my point was that’s been a penalty in Scotland all season long. If the shoe was on the other foot and we didn’t get that folk would’ve been seething, making that point and shouting conspiracy. 

11 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Can moan about refereeing decisions all you want but if I’m being honest I thought they should’ve had a penalty for the Davies handball. We can debate how these stupid hand ball rules are being applied all day long but that has been a penalty in Scotland every time it’s happened this season and we got away with it today without even a VAR check. I also thought Raskin on Hart was naive and a blatant foul.

The rest of Walsh’s refereeing was shocking as always, booking Sterling was a disgrace. He was letting it go until Taylor started rolling about like Sterling had just committed GBH. Multiple professional fouls by Hatate, Taylor, Johnston and the usual suspects ignored and not seeing the shove by Scales to Sterling also a joke. None of those decisions however cost us the game, our own incompetence did as always. 

There’s been some really bad decisions against us in these games, I don’t think there were any result altering wrong decisions by refs across the last 2 games but we can’t call anything out until we get our own house in order, stop being losers and do it from a position of strength rather than just pissing and moaning looking to blame someone else because we got beat again 

I don't agree with the Davies incident as his arm wasn't in an unnatural position. There WAS a VAR check. All potential penalties are checked by VAR. If they don't think the referee has made an error, then there's no reason to ask him to view the monitor.

I agree with you about the Raskin push. Madness by him.

11 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Can moan about refereeing decisions all you want but if I’m being honest I thought they should’ve had a penalty for the Davies handball. We can debate how these stupid hand ball rules are being applied all day long but that has been a penalty in Scotland every time it’s happened this season and we got away with it today without even a VAR check. I also thought Raskin on Hart was naive and a blatant foul.

The rest of Walsh’s refereeing was shocking as always, booking Sterling was a disgrace. He was letting it go until Taylor started rolling about like Sterling had just committed GBH. Multiple professional fouls by Hatate, Taylor, Johnston and the usual suspects ignored and not seeing the shove by Scales to Sterling also a joke. None of those decisions however cost us the game, our own incompetence did as always. 

There’s been some really bad decisions against us in these games, I don’t think there were any result altering wrong decisions by refs across the last 2 games but we can’t call anything out until we get our own house in order, stop being losers and do it from a position of strength rather than just pissing and moaning looking to blame someone else because we got beat again 

Find the clip then show us then pen incident you think they should have got.

I'll be honest, and I'll take the pelters, but Raskin fouled Hart. I thought it at the time and I don't see anything in the clip posted to make me think otherwise. His foul was also before Taylor feeling him up. 

The Sterling push is unbelievable cheating. 

13 hours ago, DeanMK said:

It's abysmal.  I remember watching them win that League Cup a few years back, pre VAR, to an offside goal, thinking that VAR would level the playing field a bit.

It's gone the other way. Gets selectively used and generally abused to benefit those knuckle draggers. 

That goal being disallowed tops the lot. They've been gifted that cup by the officials.

"Anyone But Celtic".

Paying dividends now to the filthy puddle drinking fucks.

‘Selective’

Spot on 

1 hour ago, Rigamonti said:

I don't agree with the Davies incident as his arm wasn't in an unnatural position. There WAS a VAR check. All potential penalties are checked by VAR. If they don't think the referee has made an error, then there's no reason to ask him to view the monitor.

Did you think it was madness of the defender to wrap his fucking arms around Raskin?

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I'll be honest, and I'll take the pelters, but Raskin fouled Hart. I thought it at the time and I don't see anything in the clip posted to make me think otherwise. His foul was also before Taylor feeling him up. 

Just now, Helicopter Sundae said:

Did you think it was madness of the defender to wrap his fucking arms around Raskin?

And?

Raskin was stupid, if it was at the other end id want it ruled out.  you cant push the keeper even if its slight push.  Hart wasn't getting to it either. IMO we lost that game due to lack and poor quality.  we finish our chances the Butland mistake is irrelevant. 

Did you think it was a foul live? Or when you saw the slowed down/freeze frame?

When you watch it again at full speed, it’s not a foul. Nobody thought it was a foul. The referee and the linesman didn’t hence why it wasn’t given. 

The problem with Var is any still image can be made to look like a foul.
There is only one club where if they concede a goal, there is a special forensic examination where anything that can be used to justify disallowing the goal, will be.

And it’s surprisingly easy to do so with Var.

15 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

I'm.not one of the ones that thinks the establishment is against us, that's soap dodgers pish. But if your going to insist that's the problem then demand that the club pursue it to the bitter end and ensure all club affiliates are doing so in the media. If the club can't or won't don't hat then they don't agree it's an issue and we can accept that our club has fallen short of everything we expect of them.

Are you expecting a replay of the cup final then, aye?

Tosspot.

Board 100% should be calling it out

Referred week in week out to a different standard than everyone else. I was hopeful VAR would bring an integrity to the game but it’s been peddled to the benefit of one club and unfortunately we seem to be on the receiving end.

Even when it’s blatantly obvious an error has occurred (Sterling red against Aberdeen) we still can’t get it overturned on appeal

Handball against Killie wrong call, No red for challenge on McCausland, Johnstone handball at Parkhead etc etc…

Anyhow, club should take the fine or Clement should take the touchline ban by calling it out and strongly wording we won’t be tolerating it 

3 hours ago, Albertzz said:

Who remembers a few years back that Julien scored a goal while he was 3 yards affside. 

I’m sure 2 or 3 of them were offside.  Who knows what the linesman was looking at.  Just another honest mistake.

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

The board need to call it out or step away and let others with balls and fight take charge:

And that’s just from the past 15 or so months.  Can delve even deeper.  

Its ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, Rigamonti said:

Yeah I’m in agreement it’s not a penalty as far as I’m concerned as there’s nothing he can really do. However that has been a penalty in this country all season long and there are harsher ones than that (Killie away) that have gone against us. I was very surprised Walsh wasn’t sent to the monitor 

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Find the clip then show us then pen incident you think they should have got.

You know the one I mean, ball headed onto Davies arm 

By the letter of the law not a penalty for me (arm not in an unnatural position) but given the decisions in Scotland all season long I thought we got away with them not sending Walsh to the monitor. Any time a ball has hit an outstretched arm all season a penalty has been given