Welcome To Rangers, Connor Barron.

4 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

every season everyone says 'thats a shiter' then 'actually i saw it in the shop its a lot better in real life' :lol:

It honestly looks a lot better in decent light. The photo shot did it no justice. 

It's just a very plain top, not one we'll remember 10 years from now. 

33 minutes ago, shaka said:

I like the way he handled some very low quality questions from some fake journalists hoping to get him to say something controversial.   He was very mature and professional in his responses.

They asked him twice about the abuse he’s gonna get from sheep fans dying for him to say something controversial :lol:

38 minutes ago, shaka said:

I like the way he handled some very low quality questions from some fake journalists hoping to get him to say something controversial.   He was very mature and professional in his responses.

Yip.  It’s they’re doing their job but the lad was quality in his replies.  

11 hours ago, northern bear said:

I've actually met him before. He came to my sons training to do a meet and great. He was just off scotland u21 duty and drove/was driven straight from airport to meet them without even going home which must have been a 3 hour drive. He said he ate his dinner in the car so he made the training. He even passed his number to the head coach saying he'll make himself available any time. 

Sounds like a nice guy.

On 28/06/2024 at 23:22, northern bear said:

I've actually met him before. He came to my sons training to do a meet and great. He was just off scotland u21 duty and drove/was driven straight from airport to meet them without even going home which must have been a 3 hour drive. He said he ate his dinner in the car so he made the training. He even passed his number to the head coach saying he'll make himself available any time. 

Comes across really well and I really like the look of him as a player. Not seen a great deal but is mobile, good passing range and can travel with the ball. I think he will do well for us.

On 05/07/2024 at 14:24, Rangers No Other said:

Dead ringer for the crackpot across the pond who killed his offspring during a treadmill session. 

1 hour ago, Rangers No Other said:

images-1.jpg

Looks fuck all like him ffs 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Obviously far too early to make a judgement but looked a level above Raskin.

Seems to have that bit of bite, arrogance and swagger you'd want in a Rangers centre mid. Excited to see him progress.

He tries not to play the safe, defensive back pass, he's always trying to get the ball moving forward.  Thought him and Diomande looked pretty comfortable together.

He's probably seen by many as a back up but I think he could play his way into being a starter.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He tries not to play the safe, defensive back pass, he's always trying to get the ball moving forward.  Thought him and Diomande looked pretty comfortable together.

He's probably seen by many as a back up but I think he could play his way into being a starter.

Diomande definitely looked better alongside him.

Based on the current squad he's definitely a starter for me but would expect us to bring in a more senior player for that position.