graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

2 hours ago, The Archer said:

A club like ours who have puffed our chest out in a European final that other clubs can only dream off with 50K supporters at home games and thats the value of our squad.

The money that has been blown on court cases and vanity projects to start with that wee biscuit gobler and Bennett should be in jail

Aye, the costs involved in these court disputes have been a big burden on the club these last few year. Incompetence at board room level has seriously hindered us. Everything we do seems to turn to shit. At every single turn we make the wrong choice, whether its the football side of things or the commercial side of things. Until this changes then any success as a football club is unlikely. 

Another manager could probably do marginally better but, ultimately, I don’t think they could make us competitive with this squad. I’m not even sure Klopp could win the title with Dessers as his only fully fit striker. We’re paying the price for years of gross mismanagement and the only solution is to successfully develop and sell players. For me, the only question is if Clement’ is best placed to do that, because developing player value is going to be the most important attribute for us over the next 2 seasons. If that goes right, we might be able to seriously challenge again by season 3. We’re basically starting a new cycle from scratch. 

54 minutes ago, Madina said:

We're not North Korea. I'd rather know what's happening at all levels of our club rather than just showing the sugar coated stuff 

Well if you want to know what happens go along, this social media shite just brings even more embarrassment to the club. 

5 minutes ago, demise said:

Its not a dick, its an opinion, you pathetic keyboard warrior loser. 

You'd have back a rat fuck that ran away at the first opportunity, slinked off in the night like a coward. But only after he'd won us 1 trophy in 9 and blew the easiest treble we could have asked for. 

Fuck that. 

Just now, KBOO72 said:

You'd have back a rat fuck that ran away at the first opportunity, slinked off in the night like a coward. But only after he'd won us 1 trophy in 9 and blew the easiest treble we could have asked for. 

Fuck that. 

Yeah he was rubbish we are much better since he left

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Fuck that. 

That is true, but he also wouldnt go into an OF allowing fuck up after fuck up ever since the 1st minute and constantly chasing 0-2 down at HT and worse. Not to mention i dont remember him talking shots on target after a 0-3 humiliation. So yes, currently i miss a manager who can grab players by the neck and motivates them to go as hard as they can on the fuckin pitch. Instead, we see mentality that is weak as piss and people giving up on 0-0 and after a disallowed goal. Fuck that. 

9 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Fuck that. 

He was the first to get shafted followed by gio 

39 minutes ago, demise said:

That is true, but he also wouldnt go into an OF allowing fuck up after fuck up ever since the 1st minute and constantly chasing 0-2 down at HT and worse. Not to mention i dont remember him talking shots on target after a 0-3 humiliation. So yes, currently i miss a manager who can grab players by the neck and motivates them to go as hard as they can on the fuckin pitch. Instead, we see mentality that is weak as piss and people giving up on 0-0 and after a disallowed goal. Fuck that. 

No he used to just get owned by mccinnes and clarke on a regular basis, nevermind the times he couldn't be hibs or hearts as well

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Over 24 hours on and I still can’t get by the “we had 4 shots on target and they had 4 shots on target” statement 

I think its possibly the worst thing I have ever heard a manager say after a derby defeat ever, never mind one that ended 3-0 

Echoes Craig Brown going on about the number of corners Scotland got after a defeat. Absolutely desperate stuff.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Echoes Craig Brown going on about the number of corners Scotland got after a defeat. Absolutely desperate stuff.

I think it’s worse than Pedro in the bush. I think it’s worse than that by a considerable distance considering who we were beaten by 

It was 3-0 and the stats must say they only had 4 on target but I can remember a lot of shots they should have buried but flew by the post.

One volley aside when we were already 3 down I don’t remember once thinking we might score once they went ahead 

SG was shafted,Gio,s treatment was a historic embarrassment to Rangers FC and PC has also been mislead at best.PC should chuck it for his own reputation if he doesn't that might be a mark of his character and in that case will stick with him for that alone atm

30 minutes ago, vms said:

SG was shafted,Gio,s treatment was a historic embarrassment to Rangers FC and PC has also been mislead at best.PC should chuck it for his own reputation if he doesn't that might be a mark of his character and in that case will stick with him for that alone atm

:britney:

He’s been given the remit to reduce the wage bill so can only bring in a certain player for a certain fee on specific wages .

on top of that he’s got 2 out injured , 3 just back from injury . 

Lastly, the part that nobody is willing to hear is that them across the city have a better squad than us at this point in time. So sacking a manager and starting again will solve fuck all. 

he needs time to build and get a few windows to build a competitive team. Selling some players as we go to be able to keep strengthening .

you could bring in fucking Pep right now with these money constraints you will get the same outcomes. 

I was hoping when PC came in he would study the celtic games of the past and address the same issues that plague us still today. This result is similar to the games when Gio was manager. Also regarding stats I couldn’t give a fuck the only stat that matters is the result and someone needs to tell him this. 

PC he has not stripped tav of the captaincy and moved him on or at least moved him to midfield. 

PC is fully behind Dessers who simply isn’t clinical enough in the games that matter. He is a very clumsy no9 which causes us a lot of issues with keeping the ball up the park.

PC has failed to make our starting 11 any fitter and hungrier to win loose balls etc. Our press does not work and it leaves us far too vulnerable to turnover attacks from any side. We at times look lost and uninterested in the big games we never seem to play any with our tails up. 

I understand he has one hand tied behind his back regarding what players we can buy but Im lost to see what managerial positives PC has delivered apart from helping reduce the players wage bill. Our set plays at corners/free kicks imo are terrible.

There is no identity, heart, drive and dig installed by him and it is not good enough. 

If I could see these attributes during our games I would be more settled but right now I can not see it. 

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Over 24 hours on and I still can’t get by the “we had 4 shots on target and they had 4 shots on target” statement 

I think its possibly the worst thing I have ever heard a manager say after a derby defeat ever, never mind one that ended 3-0 

It's up their with Warburtons pitch geography and if the goals were wider statement 

The amount of games we had lost against them by letting an early goal in and chasing 0-2 at HT is disgusting. Even during Michael Fuckin Beale we were never humiliated by them, although we were still losing. That shows you the state we are in.