*****The Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread*****

toolongawake

8 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Kasanwijro and MacAusland have earned starts. I don't see why we can't drop Tavernier and Cerny, play Jefte at LB and even give Dessers a rest and allow Igamane 60 minutes. The 3 suggested to be dropped will start on Thursday so why not?  Could even play Jefte at LW, move Bajrami into his actual position. This is game 2 of 4 games in 10 days so why not rotate a bit? 

I don’t think there is any chance of Tav getting dropped. 
Be delighted if Im wrong. 

12 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Kasanwijro and MacAusland have earned starts. I don't see why we can't drop Tavernier and Cerny, play Jefte at LB and even give Dessers a rest and allow Igamane 60 minutes. The 3 suggested to be dropped will start on Thursday so why not?  Could even play Jefte at LW, move Bajrami into his actual position. This is game 2 of 4 games in 10 days so why not rotate a bit? 

If you judge Tavernier purely on his own performances, you’d seriously consider dropping him but his ‘status’ (at least in Clement’s eyes) makes him undroppable.

He’ll be aware how dropping his captain would look.

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Area round where I have parked for years is surprisingly empty this close to KO, maybe there are some parking changes I don't know about.

My motor is getting lifted isn't it?  :lol:

There's new parking restrictions around the ground for like 8 hours on match days. Almost got caught out with it last week.

How strict they are I don't know.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kasanwirjo can consider himself hard done by tbh.

No idea why Bajrami has been left out either.

Jefte coming in is a no brainier but Tav should be rested for Kas.

Bajrami looked dead on his feet on Thursday so probably getting some much needed rest. 2 and a half days rest isn't a lot. 

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If you judge Tavernier purely on his own performances, you’d seriously consider dropping him but his ‘status’ (at least in Clement’s eyes) makes him undroppable.

In the eyes of the support, he'd get brownie points for being the one who did. He already dropped Goldson last year

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kasanwirjo can consider himself hard done by tbh.

No idea why Bajrami has been left out either.

I see it more as a compliment - recognition of the importance these two will have this season.

Diomande absent - injured?

Best bench we’ve had in months 

11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It would like the right decision most likely.