*****The Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread*****

toolongawake

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s Cerny giving it to the fans now as well. Dressing room must be a complete mess

Dessers did the same. What does that tell us?

It tells me we are totally fucked until we seriously increase the quality because the fans giving it to the players this way does us zero favours at all. They aren’t suddenly going to play better. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Really is a mentality thing. Imagine giving it back to the crowd after your 10th pass backwards to the full back when you’re a winger. These guys just don’t have the minerals to play here

Nope. We seem to constantly sign guys like this

Czerny won’t last here if that’s his attitude. He has some quality but too many players come here thinking they are all that and get found out. A good attitude, effort and some consistency is a minimum for us. Been ineffective today and deserves to come off. Giving it to supporters is not the way. Fair play to the manager also for hooking him almost immediately after that. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Nope. We seem to constantly sign guys like this

It’s because we lack winning as well. Prime example is Cerny and that guy Kuhn. See if you swapped them, we’d be getting the same players at each club. Winning and the mentality it brings can’t be underestimated. 

1 minute ago, josmc said:

It’s taken me months to admit it but I don’t think the manager has a clue. Hope to fuck I’m wrong. 

He called midweek right. The main concern that opposition managers have changed it up mid-game a few times recently and it's completely stifled us

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Cerny used to be known for being quick didn’t he?

I’m really surprised with how slow he is.

He’s slow but the bigger issue is he’s so slow to decide what to do he takes so much time even in a quick break it slows it all down