Raskin

bluenoz

I thought he made a couple of timely tackles, but he offers nothing going forward.

When you end up in the gaffer's bad books, your days are numbered. (Cantwell, Hagi, Lowry)

Nice guy, but I don't see a future for him at Rangers.

A completely empty jersey. 

I get the position/role he plays in is probably the most boring in football. Nobody really gets praise for being a DM unless you're absolutely world class i.e. Rodri. Most do the donkey work and get little appreciation for it.

But even still, I just don't see what Raskin brings. He doesn't tackle, he doesn't stop attacks, he isn't fast nor a brick wall type of player, he doesn't play any technical or long passes. He just seems to float around and plays very simple balls without ever having any meaningful impact on a game.

I've came to the conclusion that he's just a very limited footballer.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Raskin, Barron, Diomande and Sterling all do the same stuff.

A Rangers midfield shouldn’t have two of them in the team when playing at home to Dundee or Hibs.

This.

Clement understanding it would make his life so much easier.  If he doesn't get it soon, it'll be a key factor in his failing here.