Who will the bears be supporting :)

superally07

Who gets ur support?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Tims Or Russians?

• Celtic
    • Russians

I havn't voted, but if Celtic won, does this not boost our (Scotland's) co-efficent and when we win the league this season, would we go in without playing in a qualifying round?

Why dont you just go ahead and vote for who we all know you are going to vote for anyway.

Inappropiate

Did Dado break a rule towards you too? :craphead:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideal situation number 1..they get humped tonight and the team bus crashes into Lawells Jag

Ideal Situation number 2..They get fucked and the team bus careers off a cliff...on top of Lawell's Jag

Ideal situation number 3..They get totally humiliated and we piss ourselves for months..........AND their team bus smashes into Lawell's Jag and both fall from a cliff.

Well, thats mature!

Sense of humour bypass there.........crack a bloody smile.

At THAT? you must be joking

Oh thats right, you were!

IDIOT!

Who are you calling an idiot you smug arse......

At least an arse has its uses.....

Sorry, but I treat every poster that wishes for fellow humans to die with complete and utter contempt. I have suffered loss and believe me, it is nothing to be trivial about.

So yeah - IDIOT!

At what point did i say loss of life...it was a lighthearted few phrases...get real.

You are not the only one who has lost...i have too very recently, but to call someone you know nothing about an idiot for writing 3 lighthearted phrases is a bit idiotic on your part.

I quote

Ideal situation number 3..They get totally humiliated and we piss ourselves for months..........AND their team bus smashes into Lawell's Jag and both fall from a cliff.

So, all the team and lawall are going to survive this fall from a cliff?

Get a grip of yourself, he was having a laugh. If you didn't find it funny, don't say anything. Simple.

Bauba your bang out of order there. Calling people Idiots, Tims and Muppets, just because you don't share their opinions....

Honestly....

Ideal situation number 1..they get humped tonight and the team bus crashes into Lawells Jag

Ideal Situation number 2..They get fucked and the team bus careers off a cliff...on top of Lawell's Jag

Well, thats mature!

IDIOT!

Sorry, but I treat every poster that wishes for fellow humans to die with complete and utter contempt. I have suffered loss and believe me, it is nothing to be trivial about.

So yeah - IDIOT!

At what point did i say loss of life...it was a lighthearted few phrases...get real.

You are not the only one who has lost...i have too very recently, but to call someone you know nothing about an idiot for writing 3 lighthearted phrases is a bit idiotic on your part.

I quote

Get a grip of yourself, he was having a laugh. If you didn't find it funny, don't say anything. Simple.

With all due respect did you miss that he was responding to a posting of mine?

Bauba your bang out of order there. Calling people Idiots, Tims and Muppets, just because you don't share their opinions....

Honestly....

Yeah, I am - but it is worth it.

Some of the hatred on here this morning is bordering on the ridiculous

russians all the way. The hell with the coefficient, i want them to go out of europe as soon as possible as this is the final time the seville year will count towards their total so it will be nice to see them drop a big way in the rankings back to where they belong.

Honestly....

Your right it is ridiculous, it's a shame the hatred is aimed at Rangers fans though....

Honestly....

Your right it is ridiculous, it's a shame the hatred is aimed at Rangers fans though....

I agree

Well, thats mature!

IDIOT!

So yeah - IDIOT!

I quote

No I did not miss that, however, I think you're overreacting to what he has said and are going to get the thread closed for going off topic.. just let it go. Nothing against you, just calm down a bit and get back to what the thread was about instead of petty arguments (tu).

Here's hoping for a celtic gubbing! :rangers:

Honestly....

I agree

Then I would respectfully suggest you stop the name-calling.

Well, thats mature!

IDIOT!

So yeah - IDIOT!

I quote

No I did not miss that, however, I think you're overreacting to what he has said and are going to get the thread closed for going off topic.. just let it go. Nothing against you, just calm down a bit and get back to what the thread was about instead of petty arguments (tu).

Again, with all due respect, this had descended into petty arguments long before I came on - check out some of Minstrals bile from earlier in the thread

Honestly....

I agree

Then I would respectfully suggest you stop the name-calling.

You know I will - although if I am called a tim or worse, then i will respond in kind - as I did this morning.

Well, thats mature!

IDIOT!

So yeah - IDIOT!

I quote

Again, with all due respect, this had descended into petty arguments long before I came on - check out some of Minstrals bile from earlier in the thread

there was no bile i spoke the truth and if you dont like it thats to bad the forum is for opinions which i have given and you dont have to agree but thats life.

Well, thats mature!

IDIOT!

So yeah - IDIOT!

I quote

Minstral - your posts speak for themselves on this one but in the interest of civility I wont go further

We are one day after a great result in Europe - lets focus on that instead eh?

there was no bile i spoke the truth and if you dont like it thats to bad the forum is for opinions which i have given and you dont have to agree but thats life.

how kak is the celtic flag display :craphead: its like less than a quarter of the stadium behind the goal

cmon the spartak!

edit: spartak playing pretty well just now! tbh spartak need a goal then its game on