***The Official Hearts v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Two great wins for Scotland but it's back to buisness on Saturday thankfully. Three points are crucial and this will be our hardest test of the new season.

---------------McGregor--------------

Hutton----Cuellar----Weir----Papac

-------Hemdani----Thomson---------

Whittaker----Ferguson----McCulloch

----------------Cousin-----------------

Hearts- 1

Rangers- 2

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to this game, I'll be watching it with a Jambo and Tic fan so I expect a few pelters during the game :)

Was speaking with the Tic fan the day and we're already lining up pelters about the lack of hearts players in the international set up :)

Agree with MuffGer's team selection for this one

---------------McGregor--------------

-------Hemdani----Thomson---------

Whittaker----Ferguson----McCulloch

----------------Cousin-----------------

Think we will win the game 3-1, usual tight, controlled first half, 0-0 or 1-1 at halftime then put the game to bed in the second half

Was speaking with the Tic fan the day and we're already lining up pelters about the lack of hearts players in the international set up :)

Not necessarily true; there are loads of Hearts players in the international setup - for Lithuania! :lol:

Not necessarily true; there are loads of Hearts players in the international setup - for Lithuania! :lol:

:lol:

I will be very disappointed if we dont win by at least 3 clear goals. hearts are a much poorer side without craig gordon who saved them getting hammered by us on many an occasion. I hope to see a positive attacking lineup on saturday hopefully a 4-4-2 with boyd and cousin/jcd up front.

----------------Macgregor---------

Hutton-------Cuellar--Weir-----Papac

Whittaker---Ferguson-Thomson-McCulloch

-----------Darcheville----Cousin----

All the Scottish lads who played during the week didnt train today Walter gave them a rest so be a fully fit team to keep the record going and remain top of the league.

Hearts 1

Rangers 3

Rangers squad: McGregor, Hutton, Weir, Cuellar, Papac, Whittaker, Ferguson, Thomson, Beasley, Naismith, Boyd, Novo, Cousin, Darcheville, Carroll, McCulloch, Shinnie, Fleck.

No Faye or Hemdani in the squad??????

Changed my formation, 4-4-2

--------------McGregor---------------

-------Ferguson----Thomson--------

Whittaker------------------McCulloch

------------JCD----Cousin------------

Hard to believe that both Hemdani and Faye are not in the squad. Saving Hemdani for Wednesday? Although he has not played since the RSB game.

it's a shame, no match practice. You think he will play on wed, it's a game we need to win, I don't think a lot of people will be too happy if we line up with 1 up fron on our 1st home game. Unless he comes in for Thomson he may not start either game.