***The Official Hearts v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, even eck says we need to change things now.

he was the master at changing things, but only on the 75th minute.. :lol:

Worked agaisnt the Lithuanians on Saturday, can work today (tu)

hopefully. i'd rather there was 2 changes at half time. can see darcheville just coming on though.

Yeah, all 3 subs on now. Walter needs to sort out the discipline as well, shocking display, not in the game at all.

Personally I would take Boyd, Beasley and Faye off, think Darcheville plays better with Cousin (better movement than Boyd), Whittaker needs to stop moving inside and try to get a cross in.

Only problem for Hearts and a bonus for us, is that they won't be able to play at that pace for the rest of the game, if we keep our heads and start to play football, we can salvage something. ATM can't see us finishing with 11 players.

Yeah, all 3 subs on now. Walter needs to sort out the discipline as well, shocking display, not in the game at all.

Personally I would take Boyd, Beasley and Faye off, think Darcheville plays better with Cousin (better movement than Boyd), Whittaker needs to stop moving inside and try to get a cross in.

Only problem for Hearts and a bonus for us, is that they won't be able to play at that pace for the rest of the game, if we keep our heads and start to play football, we can salvage something. ATM can't see us finishing with 11 players.

My thoughts exactly. I honestly thought Thommo was going to get the boot there towards the end of the Half.

Ffs, Cousin is still in there. Don't understand that at all.