***The Official Hearts v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

Its not as bad as all that. We wouldnt have lost this game had Barry started. We lost our grip on the game because we played Faye, who was a passenger. Any team will struggle to get two goals back away from home, we had a fairly decent crack at it, but were shot down by Hutton's rash challenge, had we not conceded at that point we would have drawn, if not won the game

Credit to Hearts though, they wewre fantastic defensively today. They realised that we werent going to pass through the middle today because we were without Barry so they doubled up on our wide players. It was the same in the middle of their defense because Boyd and Cousin are so immobile they could double up on either of them when they received the ball into feet.

We'll live and learn

Bring on the Germans I say, we have nothing to fear!

We played like France, they played like Scotland.

What kind of comparison is that?

France were on top against Scotland for about 85 minutes in terms of territory and possession. We had a small spell when we dominated possession and territory and that spell aside Hearts were on top, much like France were, throughout the game!

Ack, I didn't express myself properly.

They played like Scotland by sticking two and three players on everyman with possession near their goal.

We played like France, they played like Scotland.

What kind of comparison is that?

France were on top against Scotland for about 85 minutes in terms of territory and possession. We had a small spell when we dominated possession and territory and that spell aside Hearts were on top, much like France were, throughout the game!

Ack, I didn't express myself properly.

They played like Scotland by sticking two and three players on everyman with possession near their goal.

Ah it makes sense now (tu)

did anyone else notice that for their penalty, the player was already in the air before hutton ultimately touched him? fucking mugs

I thought at first glance that Hutton got the ball ?

did anyone else notice that for their penalty, the player was already in the air before hutton ultimately touched him? fucking mugs

I noticed that but most people seem to think it was a stonewaller :rolleyes:

Also the Mcgregor incident when i saw an another camera angle it didn't look like to caught Elliot but he did kick out his leg though.

I noticed that but most people seem to think it was a stonewaller :rolleyes:

Also the Mcgregor incident when i saw an another camera angle it didn't look like to caught Elliot but he did kick out his leg though.

Looked to me like Mac intially kicked out but then tried to bring his leg back in. TV announcer was talking a wheen o' blethers.

Thought Weir looks out of sorts when the balls on the deck, thought the same during the internationals. Anything played over the top hell deal with but anything around his feet and hes one step behind (see their first goal today where hes left for dead just before it and Ribery's chance for France during midweek where hes nowhere near him and there were others during the games but I cant remember the exact circumstances for all of them).

During the first half we created nothing and deserved to be behind. I cant really think of any saves Banks had to make for them as he had no chance with the penalty and by the time we scored our 2nd it was over. We just didnt create anything especially with Faye and Thomson in the centre.

Was suprised Thomson ended the match without being sent off really as he was always talking back to the ref.

Still its only one result there is most of a season to come.

What an utter disgrace that was today. From the 1st to last minute. Smith got it completely wrong and has to realise that the SPL is our bread and butter. No Ferguson, McCulloch or Hemdani from the start in a hard away game.

Why the f*ck rest Ferguson and play Faye(in all the games he choses our hardest so far???)

Everyone of those players were a f*cken joke, Hearts were p*sh but they simply wanted it more. We all praised Hutton and then he loses the plot, Cuellar was awful and Papac was his usual garbage. Whittaker needs to give himself a shake, bar his debut he's been poor.

Getting beat is bad enough, but getting pumped 4-2 to Hearts is even worse. A complete embarrasment and now the tims are back at the top going into this tough run of games. Oh f*cken great.

What an utter disgrace that was today. From the 1st to last minute. Smith got it completely wrong and has to realise that the SPL is our bread and butter. No Ferguson, McCulloch or Hemdani from the start in a hard away game.

Why the f*ck rest Ferguson and play Faye(in all the games he choses our hardest so far???)

Everyone of those players were a f*cken joke, Hearts were p*sh but they simply wanted it more. We all praised Hutton and then he loses the plot, Cuellar was awful and Papac was his usual garbage. Whittaker needs to give himself a shake, bar his debut he's been poor.

Getting beat is bad enough, but getting pumped 4-2 to Hearts is even worse. A complete embarrasment and now the tims are back at the top going into this tough run of games. Oh f*cken great.

nail on the head, and exactly how i feel right now

they were garbage, all this depth in squad talk etc... its clear the players we have coming in are not good enough

papac is a waste of space but he was not the only bad player, they were all terrible.. no fighting spirit, no urgency...when 1 half decent team asked us questions, we didnt have the answers.

The players that had their mind on wednesday shouldnt even be fucking picked, they dont merit it, and have to be taught a lesson that the SPL is where it counts. a total joke

How we needed a Scott Brown, another cracking display I hear today. Full of running, energy, drive, creativity, snapping into tackles. Exactly the type of player we need.

If Whittaker is worth £2million then Brown is certainly worth what sellik payed for him. Sorry to say this but we missed out big time.

How we needed a Scott Brown, another cracking display I hear today. Full of running, energy, drive, creativity, snapping into tackles. Exactly the type of player we need.

If Whittaker is worth £2million then Brown is certainly worth what sellik payed for him. Sorry to say this but we missed out big time.

yeh whittaker and thomson are "decent" players so far from what ive seen couple of ok performances a couple of poor ones aswell like today and a couple of weeks agos game . . 2m + 2m = 4m

yes the tims paid that for Brown.

i have no doubt we got the short end of the stick tho having watched all 3 at hibs . the 2 hibees lads will do well as squad players for us but they aint in the the class of Brown. far from it infact.

thats the painfull and honest truth by judging all 3 players .