***The Official Hearts v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we brought in.

carroll ( might actually be better than mcgregor if given the chance )

whittaker

thomson

naisy

cuellar

Faye wtf ? doh

gow ? wheres he .

beasley

mcculloch

darcheville

cousin

broadfoot

on top of that we have still burke and adam there ... who aint been near the squad.

as i say a lot of quantity bought to beef up the squad , but real quality ? im not so sure possibly from what ive seen so far Cuellar ( he was bad today tho) .. most of the above are and will be sqaud players , and none are definite starters every week or have the out and out class you would say yes , hes a definite place every game. from what weve built on .. its alright using the squad , but not if the squad as a whole aint good enough to win what should be bread and butter games.. as we seen today if we rock without barry it doesnt say much for the "team"in depth ..

imo is faye and thomson better than barry and hemdani ... far from it... and they got dropped. kt and this faye asked to step up to the plate against an average hearts team and failed miserably , what does this say ???

yes we brought in.

carroll ( might actually be better than mcgregor if given the chance )

whittaker

thomson

naisy

cuellar

Faye wtf ? doh

gow ? wheres he .

beasley

mcculloch

darcheville

cousin

broadfoot

I would say the five in bold are quality and the others are better squad players than anything we had last year.

We must not forget that at this moment in time our aims, in terms of building a team, are are completely different to Celtics.

They have a side which has been built over three years. We are building a side more or less from scratch.

It will take a long time before we are in a position to just be addinging one or two players to improve the team.

It's a hard pill to swallow, buts that the position that two years of under achieving puts you in.

I would say the five in bold are quality and the others are better squad players than anything we had last year.

I'd agree with that. Tho £4million on two squad players is a bit much(Thomson and Whittaker) That could of got us a quality player!

Just watching the replay of the Hutton "penalty". No way was that a penalty. That fucker Ivaskevicius should have been booked for that dive.

The angle of the TV camera shows both players going away from the camera, Hutton slides in to clear the ball and suddenly the Hearts player changes direction and throws himself over Hutton. Fuckin' dirty cheatin' scumbag, just like his mate Mikoliunas :mad:

Just watching the replay of the Hutton "penalty". No way was that a penalty. That fucker Ivaskevicius should have been booked for that dive.

The angle of the TV camera shows both players going away from the camera, Hutton slides in to clear the ball and suddenly the Hearts player changes direction and throws himself over Hutton. Fuckin' dirty cheatin' scumbag, just like his mate Mikoliunas :mad:

both penalties were stonewallers to be fair. neilson took barry out 2 legs away nothing on the ball.

and the same can be said for hutton he was too slow in his thinking and the ball was past him his leg was already out and took the guy.

mcGregor was very fortuntate to be on the field after watching the re-run luckily got away with it.

shockingly rash boot out wich i hate to see. and on another day that could easily have been a straight red.