***The Official Rangers v Stuttgart Thread***

Muff

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we could have asked for anything more from those players out there today. with a couple of exceptions all had a great game, but more importantly the team effort and composure to get back into the game was something else.

I think that fact that they scored when Barry was off the park, kinda pissed all of them off and they thought fuck this, we're having this game.

Fantastic Result !

I dont think we could have asked for anything more from those players out there today. with a couple of exceptions all had a great game, but more importantly the team effort and composure to get back into the game was something else.

I think that fact that they scored when Barry was off the park, kinda pissed all of them off and they thought fuck this, we're having this game.

Fantastic Result !

Spot on - I thought that diddling with 10 men might kill us but credit to the boys for picking up their game from then on in. GREAT result (made all the sweeter by last night's, mebbe? :D )

Hutton won the game for us.

Set up the first goal, pulled a penalty out in the second.

Spot On

seconded

think charlie proved his worth too

beasley wont take on a player,i said that in another thread, and its true

Hmm. I think you need to watch more DMB. Good thing he is fuckin faster than Charlie, his run into the box on Hutton's 2nd foray provided the cross option that forced Meira to foul Hutton, otherwise its square ball and Beasley goal. But credit to Charlie for making the most of his one opportunity. Against Lyon and Barca, Gers will need a bit more speed on the flank.

Hutton won the game for us.

Set up the first goal, pulled a penalty out in the second.

Spot On

seconded

think charlie proved his worth too

beasley wont take on a player,i said that in another thread, and its true

Hmm. I think you need to watch more DMB. Good thing he is fuckin faster than Charlie, his run into the box on Hutton's 2nd foray provided the cross option that forced Meira to foul Hutton, otherwise its square ball and Beasley goal. But credit to Charlie for making the most of his one opportunity. Against Lyon and Barca, Gers will need a bit more speed on the flank.

nah, no doubt he is fast, and, running onto a through ball he is fine, but, he wont take a player on with the ball at his feet. after saying that it was a big part of his game. i have NEVER seen him take the ball past anyone, and, its very disappointing

Hmm, apparently you weren't watching for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahbgv5uu3iI

erm, i was, he cut inside and had a shot. he didnt take anyone on on the wing, and get a decent cross in.

My problem with the lad, is that he is meant to be a winger, and, doesnt take a man on on the flanks. am not the only one that can have noticed this?? if a defender comes near him, he plays the ball back

F*cken magical night, back on the stage where we belong. Everyone of those players tonight gave everything. Just shows that Darchy, Hemdani and Ferguson must start every match when available. Ferguson is simply the best, one of the finest in the World and Hutton showed what a player he is after his poor showing at Tynecastle.